benzos and opiate question...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lugnutz, Aug 21, 2009.

1. so i just took 3mg of xanax just now (around 7pm), and i plan on blowing a couple of OC20s later this evening around 11. think i should be straight? or is that an awful idea?

thanks gc. :bongin:

2. sorry i dont wanna get bitched at.

3. Combining benzos and opiates can be dangerous if you dont know what you're doing or what your limits are. One should always start low and work their way up when combining the two.

4. i realize that they can be potentially dangerous, but what i'm really trying to ask is if the xanax will be nearly as likely to interact negatively with the oxycodone even if it is spaced out nearly 4 hours apart.

i was planning on blowing just one of the 20s then going from there, no more than 40mg total considering that's all i have.

and i have what seems to a fairly high benzo tolerance for some odd reason (not a regular benzo user). i took 6mg last night with just the usual happiness, nothing more like a blackout.

all i really want to know is if i should be alright taking up to 40mg of oxycodone 4 or so hours after the 3mg of xanax. i just don't wanna have a serious problem or anything if you get what i'm sayin.

btw, feeling wonderful at the moment. good vibes plz