Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bent Tour

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ideal, May 21, 2006.

1. .... there it was my car a bag of bc hydro and the rising sun, and a friend who needs to be picked up from the airport a good two hour drive goin about a buck 40 it would be a good time ... Rolled a fatty ...called up a hottie ... got in the car and so it began ... I smoked this fatty and it was the most bent tour of weed iv ever been on ... this stuff was damn good I was starin at the sky and it was goin from blue to green and the clouds passed at light speed, the music was roaring and I felt like I was ontop of the world, the trip was fun, and if you can ever get some official bc bud then your in for a fun time :p

2. just smoked some purps outa bc myself.