Benji at the UN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 3, 2013.

1. #1 SmokinP, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    Netanyahu the lunatic (Israeli prime minister and all round fruitcake) was at the UN this week to try and convince the world that Iran needs to be bombed. 

That's right boys and girls Netanyahu is baying for Iranian blood and damn did he give it his all. Apart from howling like a wolf at the moon he detailed every little bit of dirt his goons have dug up in an attempt to get the rest of the world to howl with him.

Watch the speech and feel the hate. You might also note that even though 20% of Israelis are non Jews according to Benji the fruit he speaks only for the Jews of Israel.
    The rest of Israelis are not real citizens. They don't count.

There is also no mention of his own secret stash of nuclear weapons that he refuses to acknowledge or let inspectors into assess. There must be no word for "hypocrisy" in Hebrew.

2. #2 Rotties4Ever, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    wait ? a "democratically" elected leader, preaching and perpatuating how a group of people is different from another group of people, and therefore war should continue? you dont say...
    wait
    where have I heard this before? oh yeah thats how most of the governments and their 'elected' representatives function, they keep the people fighting amongs themselves, so that they can remain in power and accumilate more of it.

The fact that youve got a hard on for benji just means you're being intellectually dishonest with your self, especially if you think that the only bad guy here is him. 

Everything ever made is the result of everything else. Im just going to keep throwing this quote into everyone's face !

[​IMG]

when we (humans) go to war with our selves (again), everyone should feel totally free to single out a party and put full blame on them,

-Bill Hicks  

Im not here trying to defend anyone. But this Us and Them crap has to stop, the real us are people everywhere who have no real desire to attack or harm anyone, the real them are the ones who try to push us into war, whether they are benji the fruitcake, emperor obama or whatever other 'democratically' elected leader who calls for blood. If we collectively told them to go fuck them selves, all of this would have been over. You can only get them off your back when you stand up! When you   [​IMG]

3. @[member="Rotties4Ever"]

In this case i believe it really is a case of us and them. The them in this case is Netanyahu and his government.

While the rest of the world welcomed Rouhani's (President of Iran) fresh approach and attempts at reconciliation in his recent speech at the UN, Netanyahu has in this speech blatantly attempted to encourage the rest of the world to wage war with Iran. He is like a spoilt child who has been told he can't go to the circus.

4. I'm all for Iran joining the world again, but Rouhani will have to demonstrate his moderate self with actions, rather than words, as he has done so up to this point.

This is coming from someone who has never travelled to Israel. :poke:

6. #6 SmokinP, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    Of what relevance is that to what Netanyahu said?

7. #7 J-DILLA, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    You make such sweeping generalizations about an entire country you have never been to.

Or are you quoting Bibi?

8. #8 SmokinP, Oct 7, 2013

Netanyahu stated in his speech at the UN......

He only represents the Jews of Israel. Non Jews are insignificant is what i draw from this statement. 

One does not have to visit a country to see what is going on and anyway as i explained to you before it would be hypocritical of me to contribute to the Israeli state coffers when i support the boycott campaigns.

Do you have a clip of him saying what you posted?

Jews are the majority in Israel, hence it would make sense that they are better represented than other ethnicities.

Of course, we should distrust the media and their agendas, unless it involves Israel, then the media is 100% factual and non-biased.

Watch the speech in the OP J. It's all there. I am surprised that you are commenting on this thread without having seen it already.

Are you trying to say that the Israeli media is beyond reproach or am i reading what you have stated in the last bit wrong ?

No of course not, but correct me if I'm wrong, but you view Israel as a place surrounded by walls, war, racism, and intolerance.

12. Fuck Israel

13. #13 SmokinP, Oct 7, 2013

I view Israel as a state that has a racist bigoted warmongering government that is leading it down a path that will eventually destroy it. This does not mean that all Israelis are bigots or racists. My view is that the current and recent Israeli governments have played on the Israeli Jews insecurities from the tragedy that the Jewish people suffered at the hands of the various players in WW2. Israeli Jews are as much victims of the Israeli government as their Palestinian cousins are.

Eventually the Israeli people will elect a government that genuinely wants peace with the Palestinian people but when this occurs is down to a number of factors. The boycott campaigns will help to speed up this process by concentrating and keeping at the fore the continuing suffering of the Palestinian people. As young Israeli Jews travel and visit other parts of the world they will see how their government is viewed and perhaps think twice before voting for the likes of Netanyahu.

No people want to be viewed in the same light as the Apartheid South Africa was and is. I am sure there are many Israeli Jews who are as horrified as i am at Netanyahu's ravings and ranting at the UN. Did you watch the speech ?
    I would be interested in what you make of it.

As I was saying...

Wouldn't expect a more intelligent comment from someone who has the Zeitgeist documentary in his sig. :laughing:

16. Don't get it twisted.

17. I do have a right to my own personal feelings? Israel is a bully terrorist state. Iis it no wonder why most the planet despise them? Maybe if they got there act together, there will be less resentment towards them.

18. #18 AugustWest, Oct 7, 2013

If i stay at a fancy resort in another country for a week, would i have the right to make sweeping generalizations?
    how long do you have to visit a country and where should you stay before you can comment on that country?

when you went to Israel, how long did you stay? where did you stay?

19. I got to see Israel in its near entirety, due to its small size. Was there for almost a month and travelled through the West Bank and even some Arab towns.

I slept in many different settings, including inside a traditional Bedouin tent.

20. #20 SmokinP, Oct 7, 2013

Sounds nice.

Shame that tent has probably been torn down by the Israeli government as part of its "cleansing" operation.

Hope you took a picture of it. :(