Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Benefits Of Smoking Dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by w1n5ton, Jul 25, 2011.

1. What are the benefits of buying expensive weed over mid? In my experience you can get high way more times on the ounce of mid you can buy for the same price as an eighth of dank, might just be where I live though

2. I buy dank because i can only find dank. I guess I just got used to paying more for higher quality bud.

3. Dank smells so much better. You don't have to burn your lungs as much. Less bowls to pack. Less quanity if you get busted. For the mids quantity is cool so it lasts longer. And mids are better for edibles.

4. Less smoking, better high, better taste.

How much is an eighth for you? They should not match up.

5. I only buy dank because it tastes so much better, and gets me higher with less quantity.. My tolerance is fucked so I need to smoke like a gram of regs to be stoned.

6. #6 w1n5ton, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In Memphis dank is pretty much 20 a gram firm, with no bulk discount until you hit the half ounce mark, and it's not much cheaper then, whereas mid runs anywhere from 80-110 an ounce

7. #7 WaffenGrow, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    I dunno if other smokers have had this happen, but when I first started smoking the dank, the mids, and the swag all got me pretty blitzed.

Over time, the high got less and less, now the mids aren't worth the money and the swag only gives me a head ache (that's the strange part to me, different kinds of swag same kind of headache)

Where I'm currently located at, however, Dank can only be found so its not an issue.

*Edit* Here its 40 bucks for an eighth of Dank, mids not available, and swag at 25 an Ounce. Oh and its 140 bucks for bulk deal Oz of Dank. We do have medical dispenses here but I don't know the prices in there.

8. That really sucks. I like mids more. I think you should stick to mids at those prices and get dank at special times.

9. #9 w1n5ton, Jul 25, 2011
    If dank was that cheap here I'd smoke nothing else

10. Why are you asking this question in this category?

11. i would take an oz of schwag over 2g of dank anyday

12. #12 w1n5ton, Jul 25, 2011
    I seek the opinion of seasoned tokers

13. once u go dank..

ull always break bank..

hahaha.. iuno if that made sense..

so sober...

14. Well,

Its just a matter of quality.

It seems unreasonable to pay 200k on a bentley when you can buy 10 perfectly good chevys for the price.

But,it just feels nicer having a bentley doesn't it.

15. The quality of dank is crazy different compared to mids.

Its a totally different high.

You don't feel like a pile of dirty socks after you smoke it either.

16. That made sense to be because I'm so high. :smoke:

17. i personally hate smoking mids dank is definitley a more enjoyable high and definitley worth the money over here in nj the pricing really isnt much different unless u buy in weight i would definitley recommend buying some nice nug

18. hell na... ill take an oz. of mids over 2 gs... but not shwag.,..
    our shwag here in dallas texas, is actually pretty good...
    i enjoy corn :)

19. #19 markhener, Jul 26, 2011
    This is why I stick to my dank. The high is so much more intense and lasts longer. Not to mention I take two tokes after lighting a joint, pass it it my fiancé and tell her that I'm already high lol.

Been smoking dank for so long I can't stand mids. With mids I find myself smoking on a 45 minute cycle just to keep my high going.

20. Well here's a benefit, its dank.