benefits of NOT masturbating?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by firewall1, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Are there any Benifits to not masturbating?

like.. if you go a week or two will you have a iron pole jettin out from between your legs?

will you cum way faster?

will you start craving sex more?

discuss!

2. Achieving orgasm seems much easier for me, as well as more intensified orgasms.
    =]

3. If you're a chronic masturbator, chances are each time you do it... it'll be less satisfying.

However, I can't really think of anything else.

It's a good act. Oh, wait... you won't get hair on your palms, and your parents won't have to equip you with a metal chastise. YAY! Better not get an erection!

4. haha...chronic masturbator

5. They exist, my friend. The myths and lore you have been fed are not what they seem.

EDIT: I'm definitely one.

Fuck my life.

6. Well you have less of a chance of impregnating a girl if you don't masturbate(if you consider that a plus).

Semen that sit in your sack for over a week, are more prone to develop abnormalities which make it tougher for them to break into the egg. It's theorized that this might be why men masturbate much more often then women(a step in evolution).

7. I used to masterbait alot, and i still do from time to time, and find that if i dont wack off for like a day, my load won't be that big, but if i dont wack off for like 2 weeks, and then have sex and blow a load on somebodys face...The only thing that goes through my mind is...DAMN THATS ALOT OF CUM.

8. Life is all about...blowing a cassive load on someones face. Although I've been with a string of cum shy girls lately...always dodging me like Neo from the matrix.

9. The quantity of semen has nothing do to with how long you wait. The more hydrated you are the more semen you will produce. However the more you wait will Increase your sperm count. By waiting to long the older sperm start to deteriate and break back down into your system its just a big cycle.

10. Well lets say this, you wanna last longer in sex?

Masterbate cum and whatnot, and then when your ready, go fuck your girl - Itll last longer.

Its like the tolerance of the forever cumming penis.

11. that makes perfect sense, id hope they dont just multiply in your balls until they EXPLODE. man. that would suck.. and impregnate everyone within a 5 mile radius

12. Lol right after I read that I went and got a big glass of water.

13. There are no benefits to not masturbating, fool!

14. boredom. not really a benefit lol

15. for us guys, we shouldnt jack off like every day, once in a while is cool , but u should try and get that pussy...chronic masturbators tend to not get much (or any, lol) ass from what ive noticed...trust me, you dont bust a nut for a week, youre gonna be running around in circles tryina find some slut to take your nut. my .02.....

and like someone before me said, life is all about busting on girl's faces. that is like one of life's simple yet always satisfying pleasures.....i mean whenever i see a girl with really striking/pretty facial features, im thinking "my god, id love to dump a hot bucket of jizz on her face" or "she'd look really good with my cum on her forehead, etc."

LOL ive said too much.

16. Less chance of getting Testicular Cancer

17. i forgot to add you wont go blind:p

18. wrong.

see Pellestor et al. (1994). "Lengthy sexual abstinence was found to affect all semen characteristics. Semen volume and concentration and total sperm count showed significant increases, whereas motility and normal morphology decreased significantly with duration of abstinence. Significant changes in the percentage of normal sperm forms were observed after more than seven days' abstinence. "

Pellestor, F., Girardet, A., & Andreo, B. (1994). Effect of long abstinence periods on human sperm quality. International Journal of Fertility and Menopausal Studies, 39, 278-282.

19. #19 Budmeister, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009

How can I increase the volume of my ejaculate? What factors determine how much comes out?
    Upping the quantity of semen that is ejaculated seems to be a near-universal male concern -- and there are a number of reasons underlying this. For many men, it is a matter of confidence; a large volume is associated with increased libido, fertility and sexual prowess.

Yet, this desire stems from more than simple vanity. Increased volume translates into increased potency (the more sperm, the better the chance of impregnation) and increased pleasure (the larger the volume, the greater number of pleasurable muscle contractions).

So what are the factors that determine how much comes out? To begin with, there are those elements that play a role in all other matters of the body: heredity, age, diet, and overall health. While the first two are obviously out of your control, dietary adjustments can improve the volume of your ejaculate.

Amino acids such as L-arginine and L-lysine, zinc, and the Horny Goat Weed plant are all said to help up quantity, as is increasing your daily fluid intake.

An overall state of fitness is usually accompanied by good blood circulation, which can also help ejaculation. If you want a specific group of exercises that will target penis performance, start working out your PC muscle.

Frequency of sexual activity also contributes to volume -- although only to a certain degree. If you abstain for a day or two, you'll certainly produce more sperm than you would ejaculating every few hours. Any longer than this one- to two-day time frame, however, and you won't see much of make a difference, as semen reservoirs will have stopped building a supply.

By Dr. Donald Zimmer

Any further questions smart guy? BTW way to quote research from 15 years ago research much?

20. Sorry bro. I misread. i thought you said quality not qauntity:eek: