Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Benefits of cleaning your bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I just got done cleaning my super dirty bowl.
    I was just wondering the benefits of cleaning a bowl as opposed to using a dity resin bowl?

2. It is no longer dirty.

3. [quote name='"Jeffersong808"']I just got done cleaning my super dirty bowl.
    I was just wondering the benefits of cleaning a bowl as opposed to using a dity resin bowl?[/quote]

Your hits will taste better and less shit in your lungs

4. you can smoke the resin! ^.^

5. You get better airflow, that is if you have a screen in your bowl.

6. tastes wayy better...or that's what i think at least i hate the taste of resin and would much rather taste the bud

7. Tastes clean, looks better, hits smoother.

8. ^this lmao

what's the point of washing clothes before you wear them? or cleaning dishes before you eat off them?

9. Makes the draw faster, and looks nicer.

10. It's better for you. That resin is bad for you. Just boil your pipe then let it sit out for 10 mins and clean it with a cotton swab

11. No!!!

12. better tasting, better hits

13. benefits of cleaning your dinner plate?

14. ...yes....

15. [quote name='"Jeffersong808"']I just got done cleaning my super dirty bowl.
    I was just wondering the benefits of cleaning a bowl as opposed to using a dity resin bowl?[/quote]

I clean my bowls often just for the taste improvement, and it's just going to smell and look less gross.

16. cleaning; an act or instance of making clean

Is this really a question??

17. It's pretty again, taste good, looks good, not hitting resin.

18. yess!! why not? ok it tastes bad, and it may br bad for you. but you dont understand the enormity of the fuck i do not give jk lol it gets me high and thats what i care about :)

19. [​IMG]

No.

20. I feel this serves a double purpose.

[​IMG]