Benefits of a relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jan 2, 2012.

1. What are the benefits of a relationship as opposed to being single?

2. You're not alone?

3. conjugal visits?

4. I love knowing that no matter what, my husband is always there for me. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on, somebody to whoop my butt at COD, or anything, he's always there. He makes me feel good about myself, he supports my actions and ideas, he cheers me up when I'm upset.

And he loves our daughter. c:

I wouldn't have it any other way. My husband is my hero.

5. More sex, better sex, no STD's, one friend more.. can't think of anything else atm.

6. my girlfriend has a cool dog

7. I'm still in bed, have eaten a hot meal, and the dogs have been let out. There is a joint being rolled for me to smoke while I type this;)

8. Feeling loved. Feeling happy.

Being content with spending a whole day in bed
    in the arms of your lover, not giving a single fuck
    about the rest of the world.

Sex. Fun. Talks. Smoking buddy. Smiles. Laughter.
    True intimacy. Endless comfort...

I mean, if it's a good relationship, if it's bad...eh...

...nothing, no benefits to that at all...

:laughing: :p

9. Aww... you shouldn't have. This poster must be wife. :D:D

10. Umm you get a ball & chain to hold you down? Seriously stay single, it will make you happy in the long run.

11. lol, something tells me you've never been in a relationship. I would hate to be single.

12. [quote name='"imyourcat"']

lol, something tells me you've never been in a relationship. I would hate to be single.[/quote]

I agree with this. Lol

13. get in one and you'll see the big hype behind it...assuming you don't fall for a bitch (50/50).
    i'd much rather be in a relationship than be single any day of the week, but right now i'm not looking as i just got out of a really bad break up like a month and a half ago.

14. This is coming from the same guy that made a thread saying sex is overrated despite him never having it in the first place...

Based on what you displayed in that thread, I doubt you are happy with being single or even life in general.

Why give people life advice when you can barely even stand your own?

15. Did you really just ask that question... Wow. :confused:

16. One of the benefit of being in a relationship is that you'll learn to appreciate being single.

But alas... it's too late... you're not single anymore...

17. ***** get out of here with that shit we done read your other thread your opinion is void

18. Getting your heart broken :hello:

.. Oh wait..