Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Benefits of a Percolator

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thepringlesguy, Aug 3, 2010.

1. So I really don't know anything about percolators. I understand what they do but what is best. I see binge with double percs and some with one. Is one worth it?

Also what is the best? There are dome percs, tree percs, inline, double helix... What do you guys suggest?

2. I suggest checking out the toking tool section of the forums :smoke:

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idfdOpL1BQU]YouTube - Original Old School Perculator[/ame]

4. percs add more filtration to your hit, and allow you to receive a smoother hit. the smaller and more of holes there are in the perc, usually the better, cause more bubbles = more surface space being filtered.

5. ^^This is about as perfect explanation as you are going to get.

And remember that smoother, in this case, also means cooler(temp)