Benadryl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hurleyman4, Oct 19, 2008.

1. What do you guys think about it. Is it safe? Please share some of your knowledge because i was thinking about experimenting with it.

2. no bad, bad bad
    you'll hallucinate but they will be bad hallucination's

i thought there was a beehive and bees swarming in my closet. not fun at all

3. the last time i used that to get high all the cords for my t.v., xbox, stereo, and the cable cord started swirling around my room and started to form this weird ass creature dont do it.....plus its definitly not good for the brain

4. dude, dude, dude. DUDE.

dude. :rolleyes:

5. Erowid will let you decide for yourself. I've done it once with a relatively low dose, didn't hallucinate but I still hated it. DXM would be a much more enjoyable over the counter high.

6. It's a deliriant not a hallucinogen for the person waaaay up there

7. the hallucinations are fucking weird, you cant tell they are fake, everything seems so real but its not. and you hear the most fucked up stuff, you will hear something so clear you will swear that you really heard it but everyone else just says no man your fucked up....
    not too fun, its actually kinda scary ha

8. God, I'm getting old.

So kids are taking Benadryl to get fucked up these days? Gross. I take it for allergies and even at a normal dosage it makes me feel like my skin is crawling, I can't imagine what a higher dosage would feel like.

9. You get delusional. You cannot tell reality from what your brain is creating.

You perform the oddest of tasks, lose control of oyurself, believe you are talking to other people/getting swarmed by bugs/being hunted, the list goes on.

It really is not enjoyable.

(personal experience)

10. yeah same thing happens to me. hate it!!

11. Alright DXM but i need to make sure there is no corcidin it it?

12. Nothing but dextromethorphan. Check the active ingredients, if it says anything other than dxm, pick up the next brand. And the higher the mg of DXM listed, the more effective (obviously). Watch out especially for acetaminophen. It can kill you if you don't know what you're doing. But anything else in the pill/syrup other than DXM can make the trip unpleasant and/or dangerous.

13. I'm not gonna say that I think taking Benadryl would be a good idea for you, because I don't think I could do that in good conscious because of how fucked up of a drug it is, but I did find Benadryl quite enjoyable for the first handful of times that i took it, simply because of how fucking insane it is and the crazy shit that I saw. If you're down for the biggest mindfuck of your life, go for it, but only then.

14. Ya ill probly look at the appropriate dosage for benadryl and think about it a little longer. As for the DXM ill most likely check out my medicine cabinet tonight :)

15. I did it once, 300mg

didnt feel a damn thing and then i stepped outside for a joint.

It looked like everything was moving in the breeze

but i couldnt tell if it was actually windy or not

I spent about five minutes walking up to trees and bushes putting my face inches from the leaves and still couldnt tell if it was windy or i was seeing shit

said, "this is wack shit"
    then i went to bed

slept a good 14 hours

16. hmm delusions of grandeur?
    sounds pretty interesting
    I wana try this
    what kind of benny do you need?

17. I use it as an occasional sleep aide, for allergies, motion sickness,or just to chill out. I've never taken more than 100mg, but I'm not sure I want to just yet! It's also a nice pre-loader for smoking herb, makes the high more relaxed and chill. All I can say is use in moderation!

18. The high doses pretty much suck for everyone

I just take like 150-200mg of the shit at the very most

19. Shit's crazy.

Just don't.

I did it by mistake...

20. Let's see...purposely overdosing on an OTC drug.

No.

No it is not safe.

If you wanna get high just toke. :smoke: