Benadryl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Zac, Apr 12, 2008.

1. I did a test run with Benadryl last night and found it not to be to bad.

Took 325, and the worst part was my legs being restless.

Im looking to have good halucinations tonight, and was wondering how much i should take.

2. WHAT?? That actually worked for you? I took 500mg once and nothing really happened. Just fell to sleep, and woke up with the worst dry mouth.

3. Yeah, it worked.

I saw some minor hulucinations last night, like the keyboard morphing, carpet moving, ect.

4. Benadryl will make you hallucinate very badly , like seeing and talking to people that aren't even there . Something weird is that when I was having serious alcohol withdrawals (dt's) , I saw the exact same kind of hallucinations as I did while taking benadryl . My advice is don't do them , they can end very badly ... it's never good when you can't distinguish fantasy from reality , one of my benadryl " trips" ended with me being brought to the hospital by cops because I was freaking out about a giant bee's nest in my closet . Grow some shrooms or something man , stop eating massive quanties of alergy medicine .

5. I took 500 MG last night, which was probably the third time I've tried it and the largest dosage I've ever tried. I felt sort of loopy, but I didn't get any visuals. Oddly enough, it didn't make me sleepy at all. I know what the OP is saying about the restless legs being annoying.

6. Anything under 800mg for me was just like a downer version of an acid trip except with spiders added in here and there. For me taking 1gram of that stuff was the most fun I've ever had off of it because I would "make a phone call" and hear the other person then I'd start talking and realize there was no noise on the other end so I looked at my phone and apparently I hadn't even made the call in the first place...its really strange stuff like that and I would recommend a sitter because sometimes it can get kind of confusing...for me I knew what was real and what wasn't (I saw a big tarantula and I knew it wasn't real obviously).

7. A gram seems like a lot to me, but I'm a pretty small guy at 130 lbs. I'll probably try about 700 or 800 mg next time and see what happens. How much experience did you have before you tried a gram?

8. I binged doing about 350-500mg each time for about 3 weeks straight then I tried 800mg and said screw it and took 200mg more and got completely mindfucked.

For me I could handle it because I got used to seeing something strange and trying to decipher it was real or not but benadryl definitely changes a lot when you go up that high..

For me it felt like just waves of trips like I would "wake up" from daydreaming after about 10 minutes of talking to a friend and then the friend would disappear completely and I would be sitting on my couch even though I never moved (or so I thought)

Never ever drive on it, if you haven't done benadryl (or haven't tripped off of it before) then try to have a sitter...Don't try to goto sleep on it either because it gets really really crazy and you won't be able to stay asleep because your dreams will feel realistic then something strange will happen and you'll wake up only to be dazed and wondering what the hell happened...

Also write benadryl on your arm or something so you don't forget you took it (you will forget you did whether you like it or not at least for a few minutes at a time)

btw I'm 160lbs so I'm not that much bigger than you :p

9. Shits weird, it makes you dream while awake.

Although one time I took 24 tylenol simply sleeps, and my lung collapsed :(

Fun stuff though, I used to trip a ton off of them.

10. For me its more like reliving past 'scenes' from my life because I've never seen anything on them that I haven't seen before somewhere (like I would find a weed nugglette in a bag that wasn't there before and smoke it then realize that I didn't even have weed)

11. i didnt know benedryl could fuck you up like that maybe i should try it. Haha

12. does the benedryl have diphenhydramine or dextromethorphan?

13. They have Diphenhydramine.

Dextromethorphan is in cough syrups. I took a bottle of the capsules today, used to be alot funner, today was kinda shitty