Ben Wilson Triple Donut Mini Inline - Hooray!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by louiedawg, Jul 26, 2012.

1. That, +McFinn's carbon filter + B. Wilson diffused slide

Hi Everyone! This [120726 102224 - YouTube] is Kimberly. Kimberly reminds me of a diamond. Diamonds are often found in rocks called Kimberlites. I'm a geologist. ...She's about a week old, and we've had a wonderful time together thus far. Happy Toking Everyone!

PS
    Solar smoke' [​IMG], wooo!

Also, I apologize for not knowing how to post a video the right way. I was antsy to get this up.

2. The correct way to post a youtube video is as follows:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2smdMtp04Xw]120726 102224 - YouTube[/ame]

Just post the link with all the stuff before the & symbol. should work.

nice piece, big fan of wilson brothers work. they do some really nice stuff.

not a great video but i know these tubes look awesome.

3. Cool, thanks for the tip

4. yeah dude my friend was actually persuading me to get this but I ended up spending almost double what I planned lol

Really nice piece like it a lot

5. I would of had a black/clear B. Wilson inline just like this one but they didn't get them in stock until after I had already purchased my B. Wilson bubbler.

6. Nice piece, nice music!

7. Thanks!

The black one is so damn classy, love it. The site i got this one from had it. I got a super sweet deal on this one with 15% off the entire site. I chose it over a Syn mini shower head. This was just what I wanted.

8. I'm in love.

9. Well of course you are, love was one of the hash tags ^_^