Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being there to see sister smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Domuk, May 29, 2012.

1. I just smoked with my sister today, we had about 3 bowls then went on our way. Normally, I wouldn't think this to bother me but for some reason I have an uneasy feeling. Weird lol.

On the good news! My cousin came in and smoked with us as well. Is always nice to have that bonding moment.

Anyways to the question, Is it wrong for the older sibling(brother) to be there for their siblings(Youngest sister) first smoke?

2. No. Responsible if anything.

3. See quote

4. Sigh :(

5. I think it's more of a moral opinion. I wouldn't see a problem with it but I know some friends that wouldn't do it. Sort of like how some parents will drink with their kids, and some wont.
    IMO it depends on her age. I have a younger sister as well. I just graduated and shes a freshman now. I would never introduce her myself but if I found out she does on the regular, then I would then make an offer. But as of now, no family members of mine know I smoke so that will likely never happen. My parents would kill me. AND YES MOTHER FUCKERS IM 18... Its just my mommy is really strong.... lol but seriously, I respect my parents so I'm not going to corrupt my sister. For now...

6. my brother started smoking me up when i was 13 and he was 16 at the time

7. I just blazed it with my sister for the first time yesterday. i have to admit it was kinda ackward and i worry about her getting in trouble like I did but all I can do now is help her learn, ya know, make her street smart.

8. I smoked with one of my friend's cousins. I didn't even expect her to be a pothead, but she indeed smoke legit weed. :smoking:

The places you meet stoners are unexpected, bro. :D

9. My brother had a friend over and i wanted to purchase some of the green stuff but was to scared to ask my brother so i asked his friend. He told me to come downstairs when my mother went to bed for a smoke, i thought they were joking......they werent.

And now im here.