Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Durkstevens, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Is there a difference between being high and flat out stoned?

Please feel free to describe your best experience being high or being stoned or both.:)

2. Well of course there are different levels of highs, just depends on what you want to call them, terminology is going to differ, especially based on who you hang out with. A 0-10 scale is pretty widely used online.

3. #3 Durkstevens, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    @Darkhavans

idk man im pretty new smoker and enjoy getting high, but like I get like violently way to high cuz like I can't smoke consistently throughout the day cuz im living with my parents and maryjane has helped me slow down and not lock up due to anxiety....so like yea

like when I do smoke I like to keep smoking till I get burned out.