Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

being sick and smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moubrco, Aug 19, 2012.

1. ok so i have recently came down with this terrible sinus infection and sence i have no insurance i just gota wait till it passes on its own BUT while doing so im not getting high?!?!?!? its been like this for a few days now, like today i smoked 2 blunts and 6 bowls and didnt even get high from it, has any1 ever experianced this madness before or what? any info or sugestions would be cool

2. Well I would make an educated guess that the sinus infection is affecting your inhalation. Do you feel the nicotine from a cig?

3. Dude i had the flue for 2 weeks a month ago felt like i was dieing definitely didnt feel like smoking at all

4. oh i deffinatly feel like smoking, its just when i do nothing happens lol i dont get high and the nicotine thing? i dont "feel the nicotine " but i do smoke cigs alot and sence i got sick my cigs smell like absolute SH!T!!! but when i decided to mabey just stop sence i couldnt stand them i found myself fiending for a cig still but yea idk was thinking that MABEY some1 els out there had mabey experienced this same issue lol

5. Try edibles, be sure to eat a fatty meal an hour before though.