Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being High While Skydiving?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chihuahua, Dec 9, 2012.

1. hey everybody i was recently thinking about sky diving since i am now old enough and relized that when i was younger ive always wanted to skydive, so basically should i smoke some before i sky dive, i believe it will be amazing, I will be attached to someone else so i dont have to pull out the parachute, but should i smoke some weed while in the car before going? im not looking for judgment but serious answers haha thanks :)

2. fuck no

edit- fuck no to skydiving in general. hazing and skydiving just that much worse

3. #3 hippie4u, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    Id rather just smoke weed in the car

Edit: I just couldnt jump out of a good running plane
    Not after that slingshot thing at the fair

4. yeh, im not going to do it. such a dumb idea of me lol

5. skydiving is going to get you "higher" than you've probably ever been

and this isn't punny, i'm not talking about the elevation

6. If this is your first time skydiving, then you will not be jumping by yourself, you will be attached to an experienced jumper who will be controlling everything so I say go for it!. If you are not a first time jumper and will be controlling everything yourself then I do not recommend it because your reaction time and depth perception will be affected (that's a bad thing with skydiving)

^He's not wrong with this. Your adrenaline will be pumping so much that it will be its own high itself.

7. So true, that adrenaline rush :ey::love:

8. He/she cant go skydiving alone its illegal at least in the us, you would need i think its around 50 not sure then you can go alone. dont know about other countries but that would be fucked up if they allowed that. And also if ur gonna skydive for your first time dont go high, the high from the adrenaline rush its crazy i hear. Completely different type of high though haha dont think its like weed

9. Beat me to it lol

10. Hey man sky diving fucking rules!!!! I can't do it but I watch other people do it !!!!

11. I'd do your first jump sober dude. Don't wanna get an attack of paranoia just before you jump or shit.

12. You would be high for a legit second and then...poopsyourself:bolt:

13. woh woh hold on there, this isnt a bad idea at all! skydiving would be awesome if your nto extreme stuff n such. I went bungi jumping and it was awesome, tho i wasn't high. Im not sure id suggest doing it high because the time you so all the safety stuff, get strapped up, take off and reach elevation you may be starting to burn out.

Id say first time sober and see how long it takes, 2nd time high :devious:

14. haha thats a good idea

15. just be careful cause i know people who've gotten addicted and they spend all the extra money they have on more jumps and gear and such...

16. but unless ull survive the massive heart attack and intense amount of anxiety, then fuk it live it up...........but be warned O.O

17. Do it man! And ask for the video they give you and show it to us! Be all high and with puffy red eyes!
    I've bungee jumped and it's pretty crazy (guess not as hardcore as skydiving) but i would do it again and you gave me the idea of doing it high. haha fuck man it'd be scary!
    But if you can skydive do it high man. and yeah. smoke a fat joint before going.

18. How is that a dumb idea? Sounds awesome, bro!

Psyche

19. Why ask random people what you want to do? Your old enough... so why not try it? Love doing things high? Then be high when doing it! Do things you want to do, that's the best part about not being a slave, or living in a piss poor country! ( no offense to slaves... or people in piss poor countries...)