Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being High was Terrifying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icystriker, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I got high for the first time today. I took like 8-10 hits from a gravity bong and I was fucked. I was crazy and paranoid. I thought I would die. I could barely move, I was nauseous; it was like my life was moving at a slow framerate. I was sweating ballsack when my mom came home early. It was terrifying. I dunno if I ever want to get high again.

2. Sounds like it was a good time. I only got to hit a gravity bong once when i first started smokin lol.

3. Smoke in moderation next time

4. Haha man, same EXACT thing happened to me Friday. Hit my brand new bong and literally was retarded.

8 hits from a gravity bong is pretty stupid on your part! :p

Next time just take it easy with one hit an see if you enjoy.

5. 8 hits from the gravity bong your first time?

By any chance, did you do any research before you smoked? Cause yeah... that's way too much.

6. OP's gunna be a huge pothead haha.

7. Dammit, I wish I could still get that high!

8. >8-10 hits from a gravity bong for your first time.

9. Enjoy those ones.
    As you're tolerance increases you won't get that anymore (or less often at least) and wish you would still get it!

Bolded part- another reason for your paranoia. You have never experienced being "high" before and your body did not know what to expect, so that may be a reason you were paranoid.

10. haha i remember the first time I ever got FUCKED UP. It was with some ranky ak-47. It was my first time ever smoking dank and yea i could barely move haha i had such a great time though! P.S. never try psychedelics unless you become more seasoned haha

11. Yeah i'm new, never smoked, still sussing out the herb. So i guess nows as good a time as any to ask, wouldn't 8-10 bong hits be considered a f*****g lot? lol, thatd be my guess as to what went wrong
    Edit, lol well theres my answer. about 5 more posts while i was writing haha

12. Fuck...One of these days I'm just gonna have to go to town with some brownies, hash, and every fuckin' weed I can get to see if I can accomplish this mystical 'green out.'

13. Enjoy those ones.
    As you're tolerance increases you won't get that anymore and wish you would still get it!

Bolded part- another reason for your paranoia. You have never experienced being "high" before so that may be a reason you were paranoid.

Also next time don't have as much. Figure out what you can handle. Then enjoy a comfortable high.:smoke::)

14. Hahah, first time I got high kind of was like your first experience too. Also said the same thing, "I dunno if I ever want to get high again"

Well I gave it another chance and look where I am now :p

15. I've smoked every day for the last year and I don't even need nearly that much, man..

16. For a newb yep. For a Jamaican you aint shit bruh

17. ahh....peoples first time freakouts. gets me everytime :smoke:

18. i really doubt you're hitting a gravity bong right if you took 8 hits, especially if it was your first time. First time I did a gravity bong it put me on my ass after 2 hits.

19. Well It took me like 12 times to break my THC cherry. I tried edibles, a bong, a bowl, a vape, and this time i was determined to get high.

20. Ummmmmmm.....one gravity bong puts me on my ass and i have been smoking for 3 years.