being high really does fuck up my grammar

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Jul 28, 2009.

1. when i read my posts sober the next day, i ask myself if i actually typed that.

2. I always type just fine when I'm high, it's only being REALLY drunk that makes me type or text strangely. When I'm a little drunk I will make multiple typos in every word but I can always fix them as quickly as I make them. I've been typing for so long I honestly think it just takes a lot of inebriation for me to fuck it up.

3. i do everything perfectly normally when high.

but when i do read my posts after i forget about them, i too question my grammer and thoughts

4. i think its that i get kinda ADD and start thinking about other things mid sentence, then assume the previous words were different ones making the whole sentence barely having any sense.....if this even makes any sense :confused:

5. Haha sometimes I do the same things, sober or not. The problem is I just think about other things mid sentence. I have to re-read my posts a couple times to see if they're intelligible.

6. LOL ya totally understand.

ever type something while talking to someone and you end up typing what they said. LOL funny

i think the whole thing with short term memory is peoples minds wondering off from reality, thinking about randomness. thus not acknowledging anything around them, atleast IMO

7. I can type fine but carrying on a long conversation over the phone is a diff story.