Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being high is boring now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Probably the worst advice ever. Why not just tell him to eat some rat poison?

2. Boo this man

3. Hahaha it sounds like a t break is dangerous shit from this post.

If it's boring then it should be easy to stop smoking for a break

4. If you dont want to take a tbreak then move to danker bud or concentrates

5. Never had that problem!!!

Sounds like your brain had a blow out like maybe your ridin on rims or something.

6. I used to have fun building sandcastles with neon colored plastic shovels and little buckets but it stopped being fun eventually. I didnt start crying in the sand about how its not fun anymore and what should i do!? I said well if building sandcastles isnt fun anymore maybe i should graduate to another activity like a big boy.

7. Do something cool when you smoke don't just sit and play video games or watch TV

8. when weed gets boring u needa switch to a diff strain.. its called strain tolerance, im constantly smoking on newer diff top shelf so its always like a new diff high!... some ppl cal me professor cause i'll teach u a lesson

9. Don't fucking try anything else man. Most shit out there is horrible for you. There's very few exceptions and luckily weed is one of them. Take a t-break or smoke more. If you don't have a bong, get one.

10. You sound like my buddy before he did harder stuff.. Don't.

11. [quote name='"wizzardboi"']when weed gets boring u needa switch to a diff strain.. its called strain tolerance, im constantly smoking on newer diff top shelf so its always like a new diff high!... some ppl cal me professor cause i'll teach u a lesson[/quote]

I know a guy who calls himself pockets.

...I know nobody cares. I just think names like that are goofy.

12. wait until you really really want to smoke. Aka have a break lol

13. Unless you really, really want to. :hello:

14. gotta get high with friends, smoking alone is just as bad a drinking alone

15. [quote name='"FrankieC37"']gotta get high with friends, smoking alone is just as bad a drinking alone[/quote]

Really? Explain.

16. Take about a month off, and during that month take Omega-3 fish oil every day! It help repairs your receptors that THC bonds with meaning you will get more high. I did this last month, and when I was finally able to smoke, one bowl got me stoned and it was a really good high.

17. it can be boring at times, i find that playing Black Ops 2 and getting stoned is the way to go!

18. thats what happens when you do something too much, you get bored of it. Cheetos are really good one day, maybe the next day too. but after a week of cheetos, you get sick of them just like anything else. Smoke a little less so you enjoy it more