Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being high at home? or going out?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by andy85258, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Personally i prefer to stay home while elevated, i smoke to relax and chill. I just dont care for the whole "on the go vibe" of leaving home while baked.

2. Normally depends on what im smoking and who im with. If im having a lazy day id rather just sit at home smoke some indica but if im with with friends I like toking up some sativa while were on the go

3. I personally only like getting high at home, or at a socially friendly party or club. Other than that, I prefer to be alone in my room, with my music and Netflix and just chill 'till I'm tranquil. 

4. I prefer to smoke at home, I like to be able to sit and chill. I hate smoking somewhere else and not being able/allowed to just sit and hang out if I don't feel like moving.

5. I don't think this has anything to do with being high, sometimes I like to chill at home and other times I seek adventurous times in the world

6. I agree. If I smoke and go out I just look hell stupid and I get really tired. However, the good thing about getting high then going out is that you have access to a lot more variety of food as compared to your fridge at home.

7. I prefer staying home as well. But going out and smoking with friends is pretty awesome too.

8. I like to go out high during the day, but at night I like to stay at home and watch movies while getting high if I'm alone, if I'm at a friend's place smoking with them then it's different.

9. Doesn't matter to me, sometimes I like to stay in and sometimes i want to go out and enjoy myself.  Either way I'll be smoking in the process, so it's not a big factor.

10. If id had to choose just one, it would be on my roof, its outside and im at home =]

11. I usually wanna go out and smoke and do something but then I just get to lazy from smokeing at home.its nice thou sometimes to go walking up mountains or going into caves to smoke a few bowls

12. Depends what I have planned and what I'm doing. If I'm home, I'll get high and stay home unless something comes up; then I'll go. If I already have plans, I'll get high and go do what I had planned. No big deal.  :confused_2:

13. Going on walks around some of the local nature trails is always fun especially when you bring a couple rolled. At night i like to just lay in bed though smoke and watch movies.

14. Yes please! I'm high at home! I'm high on the go!
    I'm high in the summer and I'm high in the snow.
    I'm high at the home place,
    I'm high at the dirt track race.
    I'm high on a boat.
    I get high with me goat.

I'm just high when I wake up and I'm high when I go to bed. Sometimes it gets old but I wouldn't be me with out the herb.

Peace :wave:

15. Normally I'd agree, home is better, but I smoked at the beach tonight and it was aaaawesoooome.

16. 99% of the time I'd rather be with friends no matter what we're doing, outside that I could care less if we're just chilling, out playing golf, going for a walk, whatever.

17. Im a mom of a 2 year old. I dont have the option of being high when im out. However, I prefer to be at home anyway. There is a level of ritual and comfort that will never be matched anywhere else. Also, smoking for me is a reward/privilege after a long day of cooking,cleaning,playing with the little man, teaching, etc. I dont think socially smoking in public during the day is something I would do even if I didnt have the munchkin.

18. Depends on strain I guess, soaring sativas outdoors and everything else indoors.
    I like walking around stoned out my head and trying not to give the game away, sometimes I can be a level 9 easy and somehow I am holding a full on convo with some girl at the store lol, good times.

19. I like being high in my own souroundings, but it depenss what kind of weed it is and what the effects are.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Home alone, going out with friends. Depends on the situation.