Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being high around sober people

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Everytime I'm high and I go to a restaurant I always make at least one simple small mistake. Just because I'm a little out of it. Usually at home I'm ok around my parents cause I'm a little joker anyways when I'm sober and I don't smoke a lot. But for example, I read on twitter someone was so high they went to McDonald's and used a Wendy's frosty coupon. Lmao. It's something that all smokers could totally relate to even if they've never done something so bizarre.

I can relate because I can see myself making stupid high mistakes sort of like that.

What are some things you guys do when you're high that make you laugh and think, "Ha, I'm high."

One last story: me and my friend smoked and then went to this gas station and he ran into a pull door. We laughed so hard, then on the way out he pulled it instead of pushing it lol

2. one time my friends and i went to a restaurant (forgot the name) we were so high laughing we couldn't agree on anything so we were there for like 15 minutes trying to order and we had like 5 people in line behind us looking at us crazy.

3. I like to put a joint between my ear and sometimes I forget I put it there, cant tell you how many times ive ordered food straight faced with a fatty looking back at the cashier.

4. I dislike counting change quickly when I'm paying and really high. I feel so stupid when I rush and count wrong
    Now I just pay with bills and roll up all my change and save it for bud money. Get two birds stoned at once

5. I went to subway after blazing up with my friend and I had $5 and some change on me to go a foot long. So I make my sub and the lady tells me the total is over $6. So I told her I didn't have enough and that I would have to come back, but the cashier says she will take what I have. I hand her the money and she gives me a receipt and I just stand there like waiting for my change. After a minutes or 2 goes by the cashier looks up at me and says your all set and I just nodded and said thank you lol. Since then I try to be completely aware when stoned in public lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Some stupid stuff ive done is go to the women's bathroom twice in a row and didn't notice till my friend told me I was in there.. Also i tried to add some salt to soup and ended up shaking the salt thing for a couple mins wondering why it wasn't coming on when the cap was on the whole time .. Same goes for eye drops.. I also tend to leave my wallet behind all the time.. Not good. And also this one time I was renting a snowboard and shoes when I was baked and the guy gave me girl shoes on accident I didn't notice and put em on and said they fit great lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I went to buy a Dutch at a gas station, with some change my friends gave me to get it, and I thought I only had like 70 cents and I told the dude I think I'm a little short after I handed it to him and I actually had like $1.30 lmao. He was like "I don't think you need to smoke anymore." I was dying

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. I have once ordered food at a McDonald's with bud that I'd spilt all over my sleeves.

Stay Scheming, Stay Frosty

9. If I end up being the only customer in the shop I'll sometimes feel this pressure to buy something and I'll kinda panic and get something and I'll leave going "why the fuck did I just buy that". That being said I'm terrible in shops sober when faced with all the choices, so maybe that's just me

10. i left my ipod at the corner store but the guy kept it g and called me back in.

i've blatantly took two puffs before i realized the laws were right in the next lane. Lucky he didn't see/care.

11. First time stoned In public me an my friend smoked 4 or 5 nice sized bowls ended up busting up hardcore for like 3 minutes trying to get a ticket to a movie clerk was like wtf

Ended up busting up in the middle of class really hard with another friend (eyes red as fuck) teacher and students gave us the dirtiest looks was awkward as shit

Went to Wendy's and tried ordering a burrito (that one was all me felt fucking stupid as hell)

Went to red lobster and busted up when the waiter came an asked what we would like to drink idk why but it was the funniest shit for some reason (wasn't just high on the bud here tho) got a wtf look from him as he awkwardly went along with it. (Left a $10 tip for that stupidity)

12. Man last night, I had a memory lapse or something but I was convinced that our gift card was for Boston Pizza. So we go, we spend exactly $25 so the gift card would cover it. Take it out of my pocket, man... fucking Kelseys/Montanas gift card. Good thing we had the money or we'd have been fucked.

13. Lmao im to high for this thread you guys got me dyin with these stories

14. I always end up coming in the Kitchen then forgetting something, it takes me 3 times to remember what I wanted to get. LOL I'm a clumsy mouthafucka haha

15. #15 OnlyTheFinestKush, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    I think the funniest thing that happened to me was me and my wife went to go get a half of og and we were like ok whats the least busy parking lot to smoke in.. Petsmart! Sovwe smoke a bowl at the bets mart parking lot and decided since we were there we might as well go in so we went in and ended up buying a dwarf hamster the guy was trying to get one we picked out but it wasint workin and it was the funniest thing ever every one had to know we were high we were the only ones laughin lol

16. . Yeah ill end up pacing between the kitchen and living room cuz their connected cuz ill get distracted by the tv but want something in the kitchen lol

17. lol does anyone else get the money ready before they go into a shop and think, "right I can spend this much" then take ages trying to add up the prices of things

18. keep having to start over :unsure:

19. #19 OnlyTheFinestKush, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    luckily enough no i work at a pizza place at a gas station overnights so i run the register while she goes out for a toke so i can pretty much eyeball shit lol

20. This one time I went to Subway and I kept telling the guy to put more and more stuff in. Eventually he told me that the sandwich was getting too big lol.

Then there was this other time where I went to a shop to buy some chocolates and when I went to pay I was stood there for ages not doing anything. Like I physically couldn't hand the cashier my money. I had no idea what was going on lol.