Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being dry sucks cock

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xenith, May 31, 2010.

1. Not that I'm broke, but none of my connects are coming through... was supposed to get medical but the dealer's dealer is being sketchy, can't reach my other connects... what the fuck. There's always brand-name dank to go around when I'm broke but when I finally wanna pick up a few grams... nothing.

Please try and keep the abuse and neg-rep to a minimum :p

2. Grow yo own plants.

3. Trust me, I wish I could.

4. hide some frm urself each time u buy

5. ^^ such a good idea, i used to do this and i cant anymore haha.. def good for a rainy day

6. I fucking knew that complaining on an internet forum works. Like 10 minutes after posting I got some dank blueberry.

7. If complaining on a forum works, let me complain....was suppose to get some good headies on friday. hasnt came through yet. been savin my money and just waitin. hopefully this works lol

8. I know your pain
    but unlike you, I'm broke
    it's either pay the electric bill or buy some ganja
    sorry but ganja can't win in this case :(

9. Same as Ryan, I'm broke.

I'm telling you man you can easily find a connect. If I had dough I would find someone sooo fast. It's pretty easy man but good luck to you!

10. haha i JUST picked up some dank kush and i was complaining earlier

11. Every time you pick up, put a small nug in a bag and put it somewhere. If you keep doing this for say, a year, it will add up crazily. Then you will be set for a LONG time.

12. Yea sure that sounds like a brilliant idea.

13. Being dry when you got money does suck! I've been looking for the past few days, and I can't find shit! It seems like this whole area is out:mad:

14. mail order some from a buddy in cali! and same situation here. only 4 dollers to spare. a 4 sack anyone?

15. man im waiting on a guy for an oz of mids
    all he's got right now is kush and i would rather the mids cause he sells em for 130 an o and i need some mids for bho and got lotsa kush already :smoking:
    hopefully this works and the guy delivers today haha

16. owned. I have the opposite problem. I have plenty of bud with me. Plenty of people to buy from. But I cant even smoke it :(!

17. wats even worse is when you just got that nice ounce after you waited for that last paycheck then you go and you get chased by the cops and you gotta drop your weed and then you go back later and its gone...the cops got it your like shit..(sorry im high as hell)

18. i'm not broke but dry damn and i need to pick some up today bc i'm going to a 4 day festival tomorrow and i want some smoke there :(

19. welcome to my world :(:(

20. Tell me about it, I fucking use to live in Colombia and I would get an O of reggs for $4 and O of hydro for $40.
    The prices of weed in the U.S suck ass....