Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being dry sucks, alcohol sucks.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Couple days dry, hitting up every connection I know... :( Tonight I decided to just drink instead.. Bad choice, vodka for me just makes you feel so shitty compared to bud. NOT TEH SAME.

2. Personally, I love alcohol as long as it is used in moderation. And by moderation, I mean getting drunk four times a month at the absolute most.

3. Alco is poison man, I'm glad I only drink at parties now.

Thank the Lord for the weed.

4. I have been hittin up every dude i know for the past two weeks and can't find shit.

so iv just been drinking a shit a shit ton

split a fifth in an hour, shots shots shots haha, then downed a 40, then drank a 30 with 3 people on top of that

i need to find bud soon, shit gets way to wild with out it haha

5. Yeah, for clarification as to what I said, I don't drink alone. That's no bueno.

Edit: You seem like you might need help if it's that hard for you to go being sober.

6. Drinking is great. Almost as good as bud IMO, the buzz is phenomenal, if only there wasn't such shitty side effects ..

7. Being baked feels cleaner, healthier and overall better than being buzzed or drunk tho.

8. Now if you mix both...............

9. Just because I like to have fun....

Come on man live a little -.-

10. #10 BongHits420x, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    I've never mixed em' both. Heard mixing alcohol with bud is fucking amazing, best to drink before or after smoking?

11. During.

Beer and bud on the 8th floor balcony on the 4th of July 2010, 9pm with buddies watching the fireworks. I still remember that buzz.

Beer is the best thing to mix with a joint or a spliff, nothing's like it.
    I tried gin, tequila and vodka, they fucked us up lol

12. Saying "i drink a shit ton" may have been what led me to think that you have a hard time being sober.

13. mixing bud and alcohol just makes you sick. Unless you have the bud, THEN the aclohol

14. or it could mean I drink a shit ton on nights that I drink, i didnt say I drink every night...

15. Oh you weren't even talking to me... that was BigGreenBudz lmao, I was going to say.

16. I consider alcohol heavier on the drug scale then weed

17. Drinking alone isn't fun, after all Alcohol is considered the social drug but I notice that mostly Extroverts favor it since it's surrounded in the club/bar scene. But I feel you OP, when I get dry, it means time for an forced T-Break.

18. beer before bong your in the wrong bong before beer your in the clear :)

19. Cross fades are medicinal for me either way

if i get wildly baked, i enjoy a drink or two to kill some paranoia and keep the vibes rollin

if i get drunk, a hit of weed before sleep makes the sleep way easier anf 2 mins before i pass out the best feeling ever

drinking a bunch and smoking a bunch is usually a little much

20. Double post