being drunk

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Audion, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Anyone ever notice when they've been drinking, that even though you feel "fucked up" and sedated, you sort of feel energized at the same time? I was drinking the other day, and felt like I wanted to sleep, but I drank a little more vodka and that groggy feeling just went away. Replaced by fucked up, talkative, and just drunk in every way. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    feels goooooooooooood man

dont worry, I've only gotten drunk twice and I'm 20! Gonna be 21 in 3 months. so effing psyched.

2. .............

3. Gotta agree, I think it pumps you up or something. Gets your blood pumping and your head geared for the prize.

Definitly puts me in that IDGAF mood lol, but a very good one.

4. your post sucks...

and yeah i too feel more energetic when drunk, defineltly compared to being high

5. I acutally had the exact same realization last night.
    It's so funny the drinking age is 21 in America.. I mean, what happens when you finish school?

18 in Australia is heaps good :)

edit:

Infact last night it was 8o'clock and I was tired as fuck, so I wondered.. if alcohol is a depressant, why does it make me so energetic..

So I had a few drinks wondering if it'd wake me up or make me tired, and it did indeed wake me up, became a lot more energetic.

But then again, if you want to rest on alcohol it's possible too.

6. Its so weird because I always wonder how people I know go out after working an eight+ hour shift and drink. Now I know, it fucks you up but at the same time makes you not give a shit that you're tired.

7. fuck it just drink alcohol man.

I been drinking berr all day and i feeel great. My inner alcoholic is telling me to drive into town and go cook shit up at the bar.