Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being drunk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thekidthatshigh, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I know this will get banned but im so drunk right now and I have tongo to work in 45 mins how cus i get less drunk

2. you made a bad decision drinking before work. can't think of a valid excuse for that.

try eating a ton of bread to absorb any alcohol left in your stomach so you dont get any drunker

3. start sweatin as much as possible lol

4. #4 Thekidthatshigh, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck i feel so dumb i no i am

5. ya, quick jog may help, if it were me i'd smoke a bowl to level myself out but i wouldnt recoment that for everyone.

take this one a s learning experience and dont make that mistake again

6. if he hits a bowl than he will go into work high and drunk. Not a good idea

7. don't do this

I've never smoked a bowl while drunk and felt more sober in any way, shape, or form

8. Just ride it out what did you have to drink?

9. In having a job you are trusted to be responsible with a cog in the well-oiled machine of a successful company. Drinking when you have work in 45 minutes proves that you aren't mature enough to handle that responsibility. It sucks that good, intelligent people are out of jobs while you (at this point anyway) are able to have one.

10. You should take a shower and eat something. Showers sober me up a lil. Why are you drinking before work?

11. Take a shot of some olive oil for your stomach to not absorb the rest of the alcohol as fast and drink plenty of water.

12. #12 Thekidthatshigh, Aug 18, 2011
    Coconut rum and coke

13. Well im only a bagger so people arent really fighting for my job

14. in this economey they are, thats not to hard to do drunk though, brush your teath and put on bad deo, beacseu your body sweat is gonna spell like alcohol

15. im drunk constantly whats wrong with that

16. I'm pretty drunk right now... Wish I was high instead but I'm out of bud :(

17. #17 Thekidthatshigh, Aug 18, 2011
    Yea the smell is mostly what im worried about cuz people keep saying i smell like alcohal

18. i like binge drinking.

19. do you hold down a job, contribute to socioty, and pay your tax's?

if so then thats fine

20. your a bagger well that settles it
    start drinking even more
    dont forget to operate as much heavy machinery as you can on your way to work