Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

being completely ripped off!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokewithwill, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Right, i'm from up North in the UK and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find good bud here! I've dropped multiple dealers because the quality seems to go slowly down until i'm being given mostly stems and dust!:mad: I have a friend who grows and his bud is amazing, amnesia haze:smoking: Since he only deals to friends he only has 2 plants and he's now dry. So after going through countless shitty dealers my friend hooks me up to some guy that apparently has 'the dankest around.' So I end up buying an eighth, and when I check it out I realised something was wrong. Firstly it was wrapped in clingfilm, not usually a sign of good bud! Secondly I noticed it had no smell, and thirdly it was a little on the small side. So I check it out open up the clingfilm, and the dick of a dealer has picked a leaf off a tree and rolled it up in clingfilm.:eek: So obviously I wont be buying again, but since i'm pissed off, I really have no idea what I can do. :( :confused:Any advice for me? Oh and worst time you've been ripped off?

2. i paid 5 dollars to a guy for some bud and he gave me like 5 grams.

i went home to smoke it and it was the nastiest shit i've ever tasted jn my life.

ridiculous waste of 5 dollars.

go to campuses or bars, long haired, covered up people with green clothing, backpack, etc..

3. If it was that hard to get bud I would either grow or quit smoking.