Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

being called a stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 553110, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I don't mind it due to be fact that only my other friends that smoke would refer to me as a stoner. Everyone around me that doesn't smoke has no clue I do. I keep my job, schooling, and house work all in order. I usually just smoke at night and on weekends.

2. when someone calls me a stoner i just say yeah...wanna hit this?

3. I like 'stoner'- its a good word and sums up the habit well.

'Pot-Head' on the other hand, i don't like, when people call me a pot head, im not really offended, but it holds negative connotation for me-probably because there are also terms like crack-head, coke-head, etc. but it sounds too fiend-esque, if that makes any sense

4. don't give a fuck. if someone wants to try to insult me for my cannabis use then they are obviously ignorant and i don't pay attention to ignorant people.

5. this^

6. if someone called me a stoner id smash them

7. I just hate when people say "you don't know anything you're just a stupid pothead. you're probably high right now anyway" -__-

8. Unless they say it in that tone, like I don't do anything with my life. Let's see them hike where I do.

9. What about "Pilot". Yo, is that a dude a pilot? He looks like he's flyin' right now."

10. I don't mind being called a stoner. I mean, if I get stoned a lot, it's sort of logical.

11. Ha! lol this girl seems fuckin awesome to me we should get together and blaze one sometime Swingest

12. ""Only God can judge me" - Tupac" - Michael Scott

13. I'm not a stoner, I'm a person who smokes pot. If I get called stoner its usually someone who doesn't know anything about weed and has never smoked before, the kind that thinks smoking weed is equivalent to meth.

but at the end of the day, i'm high and shit like that doesn't get to me.

14. or you can just smoke and forget about it. :D

violence is lame.

15. I don't have any problems with the word "stoner". I actually would rather be called a "stoner" rather than a "pothead". I don't like the term "pothead", I take it as an insult and I think it is offensive to me at least. "pothead" sounds like some low-life junkie that's tweaking out. "stoner" sounds like a chill mellow person that is just happy all the time that tries to be chill with everyone and doesn't spread hate. That's the way I look at the words "stoner" and "pothead"

16. id rather be labled a stoner than an alcoholic

17. I think its funny, especially when people who don't smoke are like "shes such a pot head" I'm just like yeah i know thanks :cool:

I honestly don't like it when people who have smoked but usually don't call themselves stoners though

18. I love both of those names. :metal:
    Represent ~~:smoking::hippie:

19. #79 OBlowinHo, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    she acts as if she never smoked weed in her life.

all day anyday