bein' high at tha PARK~~~

Discussion in 'General' started by young_smokey, Nov 28, 2004.

1. man me and my homie christ was blazin' it at another town's park not our city park's., and fuck we was high as fuck, man i got on tha swings and MAN......fuck it feels tight,lol and then theres this spinin' shit i dont know tha name i just know its spins,lol and me and my homie was sitin' on it and FUCK~~~~ that was tha shit man,,,, try doin' it ya but go to a park that mostly not that much pepole go(like at tha dark, thats when we did it) it's tha shit

2. may god bless your soul

3. Being in a dark park trips me out to the point where I can barely stand up lol. It's wierd.

4. Smokey! My boy!.. Man I know what your talkin bout! That shit is awsome, and the spinny thing your talking about I think is a merry-go-round? Its like off the grounds and you push it? I dunno, but its wicked shit!

5. r u a wigga??

6. yea that's what it is a merry-go-round, that shit is tight, and no am no wigga^^^^

7. so ur black??

8. man what tha fuck are you a sterotype???? no am not black am hispanic....

shit just cuz i type this way doesnt mean am black....and i could type any way i want to man if u dont like it well am sorry man

9. Lets all calm down.. here take a hit *passes blunt*

10. i agree homie:smoke:

11. ^^ hey i gots a big blunt so lets match :smoke: :D well anyways i know exactly what you mean by the swings!!!!! (when your high) it felt sooOOO cool!! it was at night too so it was like i was being launched into space....but my park by my house isn't the most "maintained" but its not run down..so I don't have a merry go round...to think that'd be great :D

12. shit man thats totally shit....awesome shit....

///does not compute
    ..shit....man....awesome.....rad...yeah....dude

13. I just thought you sounded like a 9 year old LOL.... :smoke:

14. Oh, I just noticed your name...are you 9?!?!

15. wtf he ain't a 9 year old that just his screen name. he probably used that cuz his young to smoking ganja compared to other people that been blaze since the 60's

16. lol well well i love when pepole "coughs" try to start somethin' man we aint talkin' about how old we are homie, talkin' about bein' high at a park........lol you almost got me i know you wanted me to say naw i AINT 9 AM 1*,lol haha aint gonna say nothin', let's all just blaze it and forget about it:smoke:

17. I hate being out in public when its dark and late. Two reasons, first, I always imagine seeing something that looks so real like one time I was at a school field in middle of night and I thought I saw shadows of people in a huge ass line coming from the ground walking towards me. I was flippin out and my friends saw it too but it was like shadows of the fence poles. Also I hate it cuz cops are on the lurk at night and anyone standing around at night looks suspicious. I like going to public places like the movies or someones house at night and fuck chicks, drink, and smoke all night.

18. i agree tho we do it like in a place like tha dumpsters where noone can see us

and we always watchin' if any P.O'S are around if they are we just duck they cant see us cuz of tha angles and shit around tha dumpsters, o yea blazin' it like in public places is tight like tha movies FUCK YEA:smoke:

19. your cool with me young smokey :) I love to blazz in the park as well me and my buddys do it all the time cause ones very near to me :)

20. Smoking in parks IS fun.. Although, you have to watch out.. some of those rides can be quite dangerous.. haha