Beginning set up HELP

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by jp4400, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Hi, I’m new to growing and I really know nothing about it, I’m going to be using a small 2x2x5 set up in my closet for 1-2 plants, I don’t want to fuck it up so I’m wondering if anyone has any advice on lights, soil, seeds, and anything else needed to set up a nice grow, thanks!

2. if your new, you should lurk around and look at other peoples setups and journals etc to learn info. It's already on here. Kinda hard for a few people to tell you every detail, when you can look a little bit and find it all. After you find it all out, draw out a plan and then let people see what they think, and if there is any flaws. You'll probably make more progress that way bro.

3. That's a very small room, you will want a strain which is short, indica. Heat will be an issue, so either T5 of an led. Your light will have to fit, so make sure of the measurement. I'm not a soil grower so no input there. Seeds, if planning to buy them, my choice is UK seed banks, I've had 100% success ordering from the UK.

4. This is one of my tents. It is 2.5x2.5x5 just like the one you plan on using. I'll show you EVERYTHING I've used. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...fl_title_14?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A222N3QMNVSGBM
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...fl_title_24?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A10EAPE4CAYC9P

I'm using FF coco loco soil mixed with perlite and bloodmeal. 7 gallon airpots. Three plants. I use a wireless temp gauge inside the tent. I use the carbon filters over the intake vents on the tent. You will most likely want an intake fan so the walls don't get sucked in. You will need a carbon filter on the exhaust once you hit flower. I am currently venting the air from my 2.5 into my 4x4x6.5 tent. There is a filter inside that tent. I am obviously forgetting alot.

This is my first grow BTW^^^

6. I forgot to post my two most important aspects... lol