Beginning of Root Rot (Photos) - Alternate Solutions?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Chainsm0k3r, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Hey all! Constant lurker, only posted once or twice mainly for issues with my grow. New to Hydroponics and DWC, not new to growing. I am getting used to pHing down to 5.5 to account for the swing. My Reservoir temps have been 4-6 degrees higher than Id like which I believe may have led me down this path. I have been treating with a capful of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide with the regular nutes, using 3-Part Flora Series from GH but on the low end as this strain is Amnesia Haze Auto from NIRVANA & is known to be sensitive to nutrients. Adding 2 Tsp of Cal Mag in as well, all going into a 5-Gallon Bubbleponics setup. 3 questions I have are this.. should I insulate my Black 5 Gallon Bucket w/Bubblewrap Foil Insulation as Ive seen several members do here and is the difference noticeable? Also, I have white and black buckets, does a particular color absorb or reflect the heat better? We are entering summer here in New England and SWIM is fine with that as we have central A/C and the tent is actually in our "common area" where temps will never rise above 85 most likely ever. So the environment is usually 73° F res temp is usually between 73° F and 77° F. I started to add the Hydrogen Peroxide during week 3 as a prevention for root rot and to add oxygen and whiten up my roots. I am doing everything with GH and doing a sterile system so I figured that would work. Apparently it hasn't. Is it that I am just not adding enough of it into the 3.5 gal res? I just need advice on how to get rid of it ASAP as time is of the essence. DAY 23 and she us short for such a genetically historically tall plant, even the Ruderalis version of her. I have more Amnesia Autos germinating perfectly in Rockwool right now so restarting is not out of the question. Any input on her would be greatly appreciated. Some other nutrients I have on hand besides the Flora series is some Rhino Skin Stalk Strengthener (silica) and some GH RapidStart.... thanks all... its my destiny to master hydroponics, its just taking a while to become Legendary lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1