Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beginners tips :)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MaxiPad, May 15, 2011.

1. Well i plan on getting a good oz of cabbage (leaf, trimmings), whatever ya'll call it round here :p.

Just wondering what would be some nice things to make for a full meal i'm going to make dad :D.

so far good old
    -hash brownies
    -pizza

Any other suggestions? I've heard about people making ice-cream but idk..

2. I haven't tried it yet but the tea always sounds good and apparently you can have it hot or cold- you need whole milk to make it. idk if there should be herb in everything on the menue cause it really can take a couple hours to get full effect but maybe someone else has suggestions as to that. For the ice cream you need to make the canna butter or oil first so if the meal is today you likely won't have time.

3. Make some oil and you can put it in ANYTHING.

4. I'd say oil as well then you can have an awesome high while doing anything don't brownies anything