Beginners: Beware of Autos

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MickFoster, Jun 22, 2017.

1. I treat all cats evenly

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. #22 JonInColorado, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    redacted

3. Yes you can easliy fit photos in there. Lst super crop, top.

4. You can so photos no problem here's mine. It's wide and about 2 of them would fit under there. It's about 2 months of vegging, and lst. The one on the right is 3 weeks veg before flower [​IMG]

5. #25 JonInColorado, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    redacted

6. I'm going to be growing two photos in a 4x2x4 and I'll have plenty of room when all is said and done... if you go with a shorter room you just have to LST And keep em as short as needed.[​IMG]

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

7. mephisto has an auto which was tested my a grower on gc called dutty and it hit 25% thc there are a few strain in the 20+thc most are 15-18% and i like autos and photos autos are great

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. not quite true they have come along way and breeders like mephisto or dutch passion have 18-25% thc and yeild well

• Like Like x 1
  9. grown by the king 90 days 800w led 1028g dry auto ultimate by dutch passion. show me a photo that can do that in 90days........ just sayin [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. #30 loki125, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    you can deff grow photos in there lst will help keep the hight under control. i like autos and photos find both easy to grow i grow what i like at the time. my grow is no bigger 180cm tall so ive kept all my plants under 150cm easily :)

[​IMG][​IMG] couple pics o my auto they can have dense thick colas the size of 2l soda bottle grow under 250w hps lol thst cost me 10quid not so pointless then when i can get 10z easy in 80days bit each to there own autos have a place and i do agree there not the best option gor begginers and shouldnt be aimed at them as they are

• Like Like x 1
  11. My first time grow is an Auto. I had never grown weed before.
    I had a few problems with not watering enough at the beginning but she seems fine now. I won't get a huge yield because I didn't do any LST or topping but next time I will. I like Autos [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

12. Yeah, pros and cons for depeneds on situation I grow photos indoors and autos outdoors. First outdoor crop of the season is nearly done and still enough summer left to run some more

13. yeah therez pros and cons and they have there place in the growing community one good thing is having them in veg tent with photos while there veggom have autos going once there done flip ya photos

• Like Like x 1
  14. Brovo to that guy. Are those all the nutrients it took over 90 days to achieve that?

15. Yeah it was his go to set

16. there the nutes he used i dunno if he used all og them haha be it was a great grow.

17. Hell, i started growing at 19 and am 32 now and still make mistakes. I'm just a lot better at fixing them now. Only reason to do auto's would be for a quick outdoors grow imo.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. #38 MonkeyPickAss, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    If you ever grew an auto you would never say such a thing... They are MUCH harder to grow than a photo.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Yea i prefer photos i thought about it running em in dwc to eliminate most deficiency and ph problems but i prefer soil seems more of a natural approach

• Like Like x 1
  20. That and i like abusing the shit outa my plants to make a perform and thats frowned upon with autos super cropping defoliating ect.