Beginner with a Dream...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by InfamousSpectre, Dec 10, 2010.

1. #1 InfamousSpectre, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    Alright so obviously I am a beginner. I was just wondering how difficult growing is; it's been my dream for some time now to grow my own and someday breed my own strain that is just perfect for me :smoke:

So I've finally decided to do it. I've been doing research on the subject for quite some time now, but the only problem is you can only learn so much via internet diagrams and instructions.

Also it seems infinitely complicated to grow.

Here is what I've been thinking:

Op type:
    http://www.pcgrowcase.com/vegbox.htm

Seed:
    Lowryder Diesel Ryder Feminized

(on a side note, would this plant fit in that box?)

Nutrients:
    Home

I have, as you can clearly see, only scratched the surface and I'd just like some opinions or maybe some advice as to where I should go from here.

PS: If you are wondering yes I've been reading all the guides I can on this forum:smoke:

PSS: I like the smoking smiley...A lot :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. number 1 ,don't expect awesome buds at first,each grow is a learning experience.number 2.plants are stronger then most people give them credit for, ,your plan sounds straight,i'd sugest picking up jorge cervantes ultimate grow dvd,you can find the whole series on stagevu.com ,just search jorge cervantes ultimate grow,best herb growing dvd out there:hello:

3. go for it mate.the only way to gain experience is by doin it.and its as complicated as u want it to b.and im sure if ur ever in any trouble theres tons of people on here to help.good luck

4. #4 InfamousSpectre, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    @Herb Pharmer

Oh most definitely, I don't expect some amazing weed the first time around; but I don't want it to turn out complete crap either.

I'm trying to do a ton of research before hand so I can grow some at least average buds the first time around.

I know I'm not going to the Cannabis Cup anytime soon but I'm one of those "if I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right" people.

Thank you for the DVD tip I'll definitely check it out

@the fat budgie

Thanks for the moral support man always appreciated :smoke:

5. you do realize you could build that setup for like 60-70 bucks? if you have a little electrical knowledge so you don't shock yourself... just saying DIY is cheaper