Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beginner to weed... Pls Rate My Bud!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by killkush, Sep 19, 2018.

1. So, I havent smoked weed in a good while, probably around 6 months. Even then I smoked rarely because the weed my mates got was quite shitty imo. I have had a quite a few bad highs, were your head rushes and you overthink shit and feel anxious about small things.

But there's also been a few occasions were iv had it and its been the best high, completely chill and a great experience. So iv wanted to try it again, I got a dealers number today by chance so i thought id give it a go.

Before I smoke this in the next couple of days I would like your opinions on the weed I have here... Is it good or bad? Do you think it will give me a nice high or na? I need advise from some proper stoners!

Let me know - cheers

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. If you're worried about freaking out etc just take small hits, put it down and come back to it. Do smoke in a calm setting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The buds look okay..from 1 to 10 i'd say it's a 7...you can only rate it yourself by smoking it though and see the results haha..Roll a joint, make some coffee and chill the f**k out :) Anyway, about the paranoia/anxiety & overthinking shit, i get that when i smoke alone sometimes but it depends on the person and the state of mind you have at the moment..Get some company to smoke with, it's more preferable !

4. The first nug looks great, the second looks a bit aged. Nevertheless should be great smoke. Enjoy comrade.

5. In Soviet Russia, you don't smoke weed....weed smokes you..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks decent. I used to have crazy thoughts like that too. Smoking alone definitely makes it a million times worse. Enjoy though man

7. Looks like some descent dank. If you’re worried about anxiety don’t. It happens to a lot of people when they smoke for the first few times. I would suggest taking one hit and setting it down for 10 minutes. If you want more hit it again. Take one at a time with about 10 minutes in between each one. Happy toking!

8. 8/10 u can tell it’s some by all those brown hairs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. People on this board always say to smoke it to find out how good something is and I didn't really buy into too much until recently. My two main plugs were out of town so I had to buy from someone else who I normally don't get from and his shit looked average at best, but damn the taste and smoke was actually amazing. l was LIT!

Long story short....smoke it

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’ve had weed that look amazing, but was shit. And weed that looked like shit, but rocked my world.