Beginner thinking about growing outside, need help :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iFire, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Hello, to start off i am thinking about, next year growing a few seeds in the forest i live next too as its not possible for me to grow indoors at my house.
    Ive read a few articles and things online saying what strains are better to grow in UK weather etc, and I was wondering if it is possible to grow autoflower ( the short ones (1ft-2ft)) outside in UK weather.

I am just wondering if anyone can help me with what to do, weather to just leave them to grow or tend to them every other day. Obviously i will make sure no other animal will be able to touch them :smoke:.

Thanks guys :smoke::smoke:

2. ELLO GOVNA! haha sorry brah iv always wanted to say that to someone from over der. i grew a short stuff seeds, short stuff#1 this year in the midwest which i think has a similar summertime maybe a lil longer than u idk. but the trick for growin autos outdoor is to run em at the time when your photoperiod has the most sunlight possible. for me thats middle of may to middle of july. give em flowering nutes to boost that with very small doses.

BEST OF LUCK OL CHAP!lol

3. auto flowers are pretty durable plants, I dont see why they wouldnt work

4. Lol ok :hello:
    Just a question : what is flowering nutes?

5. Also would you say this was accurate?
    Best Outdoor Cannabis Seeds (UK & Ireland)
    I was thinking about either using Purple Power, Early Mist or Bid Bug. #1, #2 + #4 on that site, because all of them are relatively short and have high yield (obviously outside not as much).

6. flowering nutes are bloom booster

ie: Foxfarm Tiger Bloom, Foxfarm Big Bloom, Foxfarm Cha-Ching ... ect

7. Ok thanks :D

8. never grew any of those strains or used that site. i use the Single Seed Centre(google it). they have a stupid selection. i also alot of people use the Attitude seed bank. i would stick to the more reputable ones. then read strain reviews on forums for the most accurate description on what to expect. read a bunch tho dont read one bad review and decide against it. alot of times its not bad genetics its just a bad grower.

9. Cool thanks, I will have a look at those sites, but would it be better of me to select a strain from one of on that list? It seems legit.

10. yea jus look for the flowering time. u want a strain that get done in 8 weeks max.

11. ok :) Autoflowering does mean that the seed is feminized right?

12. no autoflowerin means it will flower at a set time rather than photoperiod. i had a blue Himalayan diesel go male this year:(

13. single seed centre is the best. nice stealth shipping, amazing customer support, and you can order one seed of a strain without being forced to buy 5 or 10

14. Ok thanks :D ill probably order 2-3 from single seed after having a look :D, do you have any reccomended strains that would be tolerable to the SHITE UK weather ? :bongin:

15. Yes, Lowryders are great for short outdoor seasons. Hopefully the "beginner" post becomes an expert grower !!!

16. Lol :) anyone else got any good tips /strains etetaraaaaaaaa