Beginner Seeds..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chimera Prod, Mar 28, 2009.

1. #1 Chimera Prod, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Heyy everyone Ive been doing alot of research and reading up to get my thumb greener, but I was just wondering what the best seeds are for begginners that actually have a high THC content and produce good yields.

Of course I read that Northern lights was good, but I was wondering which strain from NL is the best? And if there is a personal prefrence other than NL, please tell me! I can probably use the search feature for this, but I think there have been some new seeds released recently and just want an up to date recommendation. Thnx to anyone who can help meh.
    [Edit] I will most likely be using attitude since they are 'THE SHIT'.

2. Get an early finisher. Any plant isn't difficult to grow. The main things are amending your holes with horse manure, meals, and a more or less retaining soil mix, watering regularly and staying discrete to not get ripped or in trouble. It's not hard but it's not easy either...

Good luck ;)!

3. I believe Northern Lights #5 is the best. Grow that, and show us pictures.

4. #4 Chimera Prod, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    WTF NL num 5 is 170 $. Lol. The super lemon haze is only 30$. What am I missing here?

But that is the Sensi Seeds Northern Lights #5 X Haze. It is also sold as 10 seeds not 5. But I think this is the indoor version? Not sure hmmm.

Could someone please point me to a cheaper alternative that I may find off of attitude? Ill keep looking up reviews myself but if any1 can help my indecisive ass that would be awsome-o.

5. #5 dreambigbud, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009

I bought all femmed off Attitude for my first grow outdoors, 5 Hollands Hope and 5 GHS White Widow, both were inexpensive. $27.99 for the WW and $32.99 for the HH, I believe that is UK currency pricing, with the fast delivery method it was just about $100 us dollars, which included 6 free seeds and arrived in just 7 days. After researching on here it seems that HH is an early finisher, mold resistant and an all around good choice for a beginner, like you and me. And after reading OP's epic grow I couldn't pass on the WW's, which he showed were fairly easy to grow, mold resistant and an early finisher as well.

Good Luck!