Beginner questions about blunt paper/wraps

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TheGFromWC, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Where can I buy flavored flat blunt/cigar paper? Not something I have to cut and gut. I need to use this for my roller and idk how to straighten a blunt so that it rolls perfectly. A store name or link to a website would be helpful. And is it called blunt paper or a blunt wrap when it doesn't have tobacco.

2. Cigar wrap typically. You can get them at pretty much any gas station or smoke shop around here. about 1.50 for a pack of two, they're rolled up, but theres nothing in them and they come out as just the paper and what not

Zig Zag makes em, Blunt Wrap is also another popular brand i guess(it just says BLUNT WRAP on the front so idk what brand it is or anything :rolleyes:)

3. Dude any cigar will work in a roller if you gut it and cut it down to size -_-

4. blunt wraps are just the tobacco sleeve and dont come pre-rolled with tobacco. u can still gut a cigarillo and roll it using a roller but u will have to cut it to match the length of ur roller. to help with ur problem with straightening the wrap to put in the roller run the edge of the wrap thru ur mouth to moisten it allowing the wrap to bend easier. also i suggest learning to roll without the roller, smoking a blunt that u rolled urself is amazing!

5. Gross dude, Dutch master rolled by YOURSELF is the best way

6. Burn that palma, so crisp & fresh.