Beginner grower looking for tips

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ch989, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Hi. I am going to start growing my own crop and am looking for help. Im gonna plant outdoors in my woods where there is plenty of light. Can i just germinate the seeds and plant them in the ground or should I plant them inside in a pot first and then put them in the ground when they start to grow? Also if i wanted some more seeds could I take one of the males and a clone of one of the females, put them a ways away from my main crop and let the male and the female do there thing without affecting my other crops?
    Thanks

2. you can do your plants either way

if raising seed plants just trim a branch from a male and rub the pollen on the female you want to bear seeds then make sure to kill the male plant.

3. When growing outdoor,,plants will have a better chance of survival if the seedlings are started indoor first. .. then planted outdoor when they are stable...

If you separate the male,,,collect mature pollen in a baggie,,then you can place baggie over a lower branch of the female,,,and pollenate only that branch,,providing seeds from that branch only,,,,leaving the rest of the plant sensimillia(seedless)..

[​IMG]