Begining of REAL zombies. Not this crazy canibal shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Wtf! That would b crazy, How did he come back to life after being dead for that long?!

2. thats maaad freaky. Gonna have a hard time erasing that image out of your head

3. Welp, at least he wanted water and not flesh.

That's either fuckin' crazy.. or a good practical joke.

4. #6 Chrismittty, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    Damn, Grief can cause some crazy shit to happen, In your head.

I doubt he really got up and asked for "water" or spoke or awoke, but if he did, the catholic church will soon hone in on it and make it some miraculous "Our lady of Guadalupe" type event yadda yadda...

What about that russian Mind control

5. I read this story a few days earlier, as well..

These situations sometimes happen a bit more frequently in other parts of the world, sometimes due to simple medical inexperience, sometimes because poor and poverty stricken families can't afford the best treatment, and sometimes even due to required burial practices (where a religion or cultural practice dictates that a person must be placed in the earth within X-amount of time after his or her death, in many cases, without any sort of preparation or embalming)... in all of these situations, being pronounced dead accidentally or prematurely occurs all the time.

Usually though, they catch on before the funeral. :eek:

It doesn't even always make the news, but these stories pop up several times a year, at least... not many of them survive, though. Most end up dying very shortly after waking up, due to severely delayed medical treatment. It's similar to people becoming very lucid, alert and aware on their deathbeds, after years of lethargy, only moments before dying.

But what's worse.... consider the people who don't wake up until after the ceremony is long over, who may remain lucid for hours after, at least until the inevitable. :eek:

6. I think that's bullshit unless he was paralyzed by poison or something, because his brain and body wouldn't have any oxygen for him to be alive.

7. #9 BlazedCannabis, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    They did testing that shows electric waves still censer in the brain 2 weeks after dying. I wouldn't bury him. My son. HELL NO! I would call 911 get some shocks going through his body.

Check this shit out though!!

Real Zombies Of Haiti

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/12/09/1260445.htm

Christine Bolden, Michigan Woman, Gives Birth To Twin Boys After Being Declared Brain Dead Due To Aneurysms
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6SxLWZxig]Alive Again: Woman Wakes Up After Family Pulls Tubes - YouTube[/ame]