Beer Weed Or Liquor?

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, May 4, 2009.

1. So up until yesterday my #1 was weed followed closely by liquor at #2 and beer was dead last and losing ground. The only reason being that before yesterday i was allergic to beer, well not beer but sulfates. Meaning that if i was to drink white wine cheap red or any other cheap liquor i would get really red in the face and sometimes hives :mad:. Needless to say beer was cut out of my diet as soon as i realized that it was the cause, after which i started to drink liquor, mainly rum and tequila.

Yesterday i figured that id play one game of beer pong at a party and if i got a little red from 2 beers or so id deal with it. 15 beers later - :cool:.
    Just drank a few with a buddy as he had a bunch left over for his housewarming party last night...

New Faves

Beer
    Weed
    Liquor

full reversal!

whats your order?

2. Weed
    Beer
    Liquor <---shit fucks you up easier/cheaper/faster but I don't enjoy it.

3. for me id definently have to say

weed
    liquor
    beer

4. weed all day
    then liquor
    then beer

5. weed.
    liquor.
    beer.

6. Weed
    Liqour
    Beer

I dont get beer. It tastes like crap (sorry) and you have to drink a shitload to get drunk

7. Weed
    Beer(I like quality beers, I only drink crap beer at parties)
    Liquor(I can stomach it but it tastes like shit)

8. weed
    liquor
    beer..

beer is cool, but with alcohol the point is to get a buzz,
    i rather just take two shots of tequila or vodka and call it a night...
    Long as i got sum herb, im straight...:smoking:

9. See i love the taste of good liquor but if i wanted to bring some to a party itd be the shit rum or free distilled vodka (tastes like gas), Getting drink off of something that you can stand to drink is a very nice change + its great for games.

10. Weed
    Liquor
    Beer

11. Weed
    Beer
    Liquor

Dont mind my spirits to get fucked up from but overall dont realy drink. Beer i drink on a hot day after hard work or at partys.. But weed is most enjoyable at any time of the day :D

12. Weed
    Liquor
    Beer.

13. weed.
    beer.
    liquor.

I grill a lot and its always nice to have a case of some brews to go with steak. And plus i love beer pong. Liquor is cheap and quick to get a buzz off but its just unpleasant unless your partying. And weed is just a way of life. Thats wassup IMO

14. 1) Weed
    2) Liquor

Not even putting a spot for beer because it sucks so much. I'd rather drink moose piss.

15. Scotch
    Beer
    Weed

16. Weed
    Beer (lagers, and only 1-2 a night to chill with, cheap beer for parties, expensive beers to chill)
    Liquor (im a lightweight anyways so I'm good after 6-7 shots)

17. im diabetic, liquor and beer will NEVER be anywhere close to cannabis :smoking:

18. weed
    liq
    beer

19. Weed
    Liquor
    Beer

20. Until recently I'd have put liquor first, but right now it's definitely 1)Weed 2)Gin 3)Beer