Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Beer, never again

Discussion in 'General' started by Canada Smokes, Nov 2, 2014.

1. I swear I say this after every time I drink. But it's just not worth the hangover, beer shits and just overall feeling bad.

This is why weed is superior.

Best buds for life.

2. There's a time and place for getting drunk I think

I find drinking a bunch of water before bed helps a ton

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. The problem isn't the beer, it's knowing one's limits and drinking responsibly

Sometimes there's nothing finer than a craft beer to whet your appetite

4. #5 Tokesmith, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Hydrate throughout the day. Eat a well balanced meal for dinner. Drink water when drinking alcohol. When back at the house, drink a couple of glasses (take a piss before bed).

Hangover never happened.

5. Ah man, beer drunk is the best drunk!

6. Beer is great, it's that fucking fireball that'll get ya

7. SD speaks the truth!

8. i almost never get hungover from beer even when im pounding

9. Hydration + Moderation.

10. The key to drinking beer is to stay hydrated and don't drink more than you can handle.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Like others have said its all about how far you push yourself and how much you drink.  A couple craft beers with a couple bowls/joints can make for a great night.  I actually find that combo one of the best feeling drug combos i have tried, with the fewest drawbacks.  

12. Alcohol os the devil. I used to be a daily drinker and never got hung over. I decided to cut that shit out, and now I drink maybe on the weekends.

The next day I feel like living death. I have no clue how I used to be able to drink every night and function at work.

With tollerance comes less hangover maybe, or I was just used to a constant hangover

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. ^^^ this is me recently, but I still love beer.

14. I've pretty much given up beer because my body just doesn't seem to be able to handle it. I was always prone to hangovers and, in recent years, have become susceptible to splitting headaches, even after a single beer. I drank two beers about a year ago, barfed for two days, and said to hell with it. It just wasn't worth it.

I'll have a mixed drink occasionally, but that's about it. I don't miss it at all.

Plus, I much prefer the effects of Miss Mary Jane.

15. patron and beer mmm then top it off with a fat joint! as drunk as i get i usually pop some ibeuprofen with some water and i feel like a champ in the morning!

16. I'm not a drinker, but when I do.. I drink hard cider :cool:

Adult apple juice essentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Beer sucks dick, drink vodka I don't know about the rest of you but I hardly get hungover off of that stuff. And I drink almost a whole bottle sometimes

18. I realize people have their preferences, but this still made me laugh

19. I wouldnt know, thats pussy water, drink whisky. Beat your horse.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app