beer farts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Johnny Blazed, Nov 16, 2008.

1. #1 Johnny Blazed, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    anybody else get some really nasty farts the day after drinking alot of beer?

EDIT - 1500 posts

2. been farting all morning, lol

drank 20+ beers last night GOOD TIMES!

3. nope but you know whats werid i get mdma farts lol i tend to fart alot the morning after some extasy

4. Beer shits are worst imo.

5. Happens with all stimulants, speed, coke, etc. Even cigs somtimes.

For whatever reason stiumlants make you want to shit, dihhareah (fuck im not going to look up the proper spelling of that word, its really unimportant) or just fart.

Also drinking shots quickly gets me quite gassy.

6. definitely. i can handle riping ass a lot when i wake up after a party, but when i get home and the beer shits hit, its another story:mad:

7. DADS = Day After Drinking Shits

The worst.

8. friday nights i tend to get drunk as hell and by the end of the night we've got a fart contest going on fueled by the beer, greasy foods, and sometimes just outright gassy people.:D

9. yeah they're horrible.

10. that's not borderline gay at all.......

11. the only thing border-line gay about it is that the women's team have won the last 2 weeks and we have a gay couple on the men's team. don't be a troll and don't be homophobic.

12. My asshole friend had the most rancid beer farts at the bar the other night and kept clearing the whole darts area. People were getting pissed and he just kept it up and kept it up.

13. i get em after a nice night of partying.
    mainly when i smoke a few blunts and kill a 12 pack.

14. LOL, silly

15. lolhomophobicloltroll0l

16. i calls em like i sees em and you can give me all the negative rep you want for calling you a troll. i understand it must be rough to be one of the dieing breeds of intolerant assholes - hiding behind a computer trolling people who enjoy activities that you don't approve of just because you can without reprecussions. i'm guessing your parents didn't raise you to use words other than 'gay' to describe something you don't like. or even your english teachers in high school, if you even went/graduated. it shows a lack of mastery of language and insults your own intelligence that you really REALLY can't come up with anything else besides 'that's gay.'

if that was too complicated for you to understand lemme put it in troll speak for you: lulz omg stfu homo! gtfo!