been yelled at while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Unreachable, Jul 4, 2009.

1. i was gonna put this in the recreational section but it doesnt really fit in there.

have you ever been yelled at while high? by teachers/boss/parents?

like having your parents talk to you about weed or about grades or something and youre sitting there totally baked haha.

2. that sounds terrifying and like it would kill your high. i did get pulled over by a cop once, but not yelled at, and he couldn't tell i was high, so it just turned into good conversation with my friend on the drive home (who was also high) which was awesome. i think it ruined her high a bit, but it gave me a rush. i love fooling people- it makes me feel cool =)

3. Came back from a sesh with one friend and we went back to my house, went to my room blasted some music and played some mario kart. All of a sudden my mom slams the door open and yells at me to tell the music down and I turn it off cuz i'm pretty shocked at what just happened. She yells at me telling me that my sub resignated through the house over to there room and kept them from staying asleep. That was the only time any of my parents have seen me red eyed and she didn't even mention it.

4. haha that would be pretty awesome as long as youre getting away with it and he doesnt notice anything. ive been pulled over quite a few times for simple things and some not so simple things, but im not sure if ive ever been high while pulled over. i probably would have remembered it if it did happen so i guess it didnt happen.

5. yea i dont know how much of a tipoff it is when you have red eyes, but for me it doesnt seem so much cuz i go surfing a lot anyway and i have water polo in a chlorinated pool, so my eyes get red often. nothin some eyedrops cant cure though. when i forget to put eyedrops in i get worried that my parents might notice and get suspicious haha.

6. haha getting yelled at high just makes me geek out

7. i was a bad boy back in the day...

getting yelled at was normal,when i was stoned

in fact,when im stoned i can read peoples thoughts through the way they say things

so i was pretty good at argueing back

8. Got yelled at in math class and shit back in the day while I was high.
    made me laugh sometimes and other times sketched me out.

9. hes got magic

10. o and once i had math class first block in highschool and i came totally ripped, the day before i got caught smoking by my parents and i was gettign ready to move into my friends house with him it was all good but my mom was so mad haha.

my math teacher starts bitching at me aboutsquinting at the board and i said "ha be happy im even trying to LOOK at the board" then she goes do you want me to make a phone call home?

I literally started geeking out laughing insulting her, and said "ha naw i really dont think that shit would do any good ms. u, but good try" and went to sleep

she never mentioned it again :smoke:

11. When I got caught in early June, I got FUCKING FLIPPED on. Of course, this was after I had a few bong tokes, so I'm just sitting there, zoning out. Eventually things were said that made me cry. Ever been high and cried? That fucking sucks.

12. nope, never happened to me

13. duuude yeah and like youre not really all that sad but some of the things people say just make you tear up. being stoned totally helps with that kind of stuff though.. i can just sort of tune out the emotion and think "hey its no big deal man, just take it like a man and when theyre done yelling, go smoke another bowl".

14. lol yea not about smoking weed but my mom has flipped over stupid shit when im stoned... every other phrase that comes outta my mouth is "chill out mom" lol

15. I've been yelled at while drunk before, but never while high. Huahaha, the times I was drunk I didn't give a fuck, because I was so messed up I didn't know what my mom was screamin at me.

I don't think I could go through being yelled at while stoned. It would be too emotional and stressful. I would just do what I usually do when i'm drunk or stressed; get up and say "Look. I cant deal with this shit now. I'm out." I don't care if it's the university, my parents, or my best friends, if I'm not in the state of mind to take it, I'm not takin it.

Weed is for happiness, not arguments!

16. i went to court high before makes it go by faster.