Been trying to fuck my best friends sister.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Czoverton24, May 14, 2011.

1. #221 meBlayzzn01, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmfao!!!

2. Pissed I wasted my time reading this thread... Boo this thread blows

3. Everyday i'm shufflin...:confused:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2tr_goi4bM]YouTube - ‪C- Boyd - She So Fine (She Can Ride My Face) FOR MUSIC VIDEO MORE INFO‬‏[/ame]

5. yep, big ol disappointment then

6. LOL 2 months later and this thread keeps getting clicks.

:smoke:

7. Do it and then regret it later. You will regret doing and also regret not doing it so which seat would you rather be in. You will only regret doing it if this friend is like someone you grew up with or something because I'm 19 and a large majority of my "friends" from a year ago are just kids I went to school with. I got my main crew now.

Edit didn't realize how old thread was. Still epic anyway. Did he ever end up doing it?

8. Should have brought a band-aid bro.

9. I dont think there's any way of convincing you not to after seeing that pic. Plow that shit hard and hope your friend don't find out

10. Yo you fuck that bitch yet? Damn!

11. Haha. I fucked my friends younger sister. I'm 18, she's 18, hes 19. We came home from a party, he went into his room, I went to my normal crash spot in his house AKA the couch. She comes out of her room (directly next to his room) goes and gets some beers and weed from our stash place in his house, invites me into her room to drink a little bit more. And one thing led to another. I got MAAAAAANNNNNNYYYYY "WTF BRO"s from my friend, but in the end he didnt really care much, cause I was SMASHED.

12. That bitch better be pregnant by now.

13. At first this thread felt like a movie with all the suspense and shiz. Then he cut his dick and she went to chicago... I hate movies like that.

14. I seriously want to know what happened. Don't feel like scrolling through all the pages.

15. dammit op, how am i gonna finish now?

16. ouch

OP fails hard

17. First off i was in a similar situation. MY buddies little sister wanted my dick for a while, Three years younger than me, but i had a gf and i didnt wanna do that to my friends, total "dick" move that is EH? hahaha

18. lmao, somehow I have a feeling OP trolled the shit out of us horny bastards, its funny that one facebook pic somehow gave all this credibility and kept me reading.........