Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

been sober all day....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jetlife92, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Feels strange not waking n baking, I partially didn't even want to wake up this morning. I've been fine all day just trying to keep myself occupied and its now bed time and insomnia has kicked in. Man.... The only reason why I'd stop smoking is if I had an extremely high tolerance. Dunno how people have monthly t breaks

2. It's called willpower brah

3. Lol in every and any other case i say youre right, but in this case f will power lol

4. I'm just screwing with you anyway, kinda, unless you actually wanna take a break. I'm an owl since I've stopped smoking. I wouldn't say it's insomnia, but more-so that I really have nothing to wake up for right now since I'm done with college and applying for jobs like crazy.

I think I'm 24 days clean come midnight. I had to stop until my life is fully in order (job, finances, etc).

5. I get what you mean. after smoking daily for months at a time then stopping it's quite a bit to adjust to. I find it a lot better for me to look at the amount of weed I smoke instead of the amount of times I smoke. you can smoke everyday and make an 8th last 10 days or You can smoke that 8th in one day. there's a big difference between the two because one would have a bigger effect on your tolerance than the other.
    pick a "peak amount" of weed that you (and your wallet :D) feel comfortable with smoking in a week. as your tolerance gets higher and you reach the Max amount you want to burn in a week, then start reducing the amount you smoke. you can start by decreasing the amount of times you smoke daily or weekly. that way you can ease yourself into a break over the course of a month or so and be more confident about taking time off :)

6. #6 Ragekai, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Turn your keyboard upside down over your desk. Bang Bang.
    Collect what falls out. If you're any real stoner and combination of a computer geek / gamer-- youll have a lot of greens fall out.

Pick out the hairs and skin flakes. Pieces of food if you munch at your desk a lot.

Pack up and toke.

Tastest like crap.

But you'll get high.

...If your really desperate you can even pop your keys off for a better scrape. Thou, id advise against this. I never found it worth the time-- its pretty pestering putting the keyboard back together. Especially when you're high. And need to type in the web address to get some tunes playing.

..Which reminds me-- I'm not playing any tunes. Got'damned Pandora! Yes, I'm "STILL LISTENING" !

7. Thanks, you reminded me that I'm not listening to anything. This is exactly how I am, did this with my keyboard earlier today and found a good amount.

8. in the same boat. 44 days clean still looking for jobs.

9. once you go one day without smoking, you can go however long you want.

10. Umm, not willpower, it's called putting down the pipe. It's not a main part of my life. I'll smoke it if I have some, but I don't HAVE to have it. It's just nice to have some :D