Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking weed for five years, in the past year have greened out 3 times

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kdotzonthewall, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Hey... idk if this is normal and I am trying to figure out, basically, what the hell is going on.

I started smoking five years ago. Ive tried just about anything there is on the market, you name it.. joints, blunts, bong packs, bowl packs, one hitters, spliffs, dab rigs, dab pens, brownies, cookies, gummies.. you get the picture. I always loved smoking, for me it eased anxiety but more importantly, as a very creative person, it allowed me to think of and make projects I never could before! I loved it for these reasons. Of course, throughout my years of blazing, i would get a "bad high" every once in a blue moon.. feel unreasonably panicked or paranoid. But what has happened these past three instances is something else.
    Everytime, the weed was from a dealer I knew and had smoked weed from numerous times before. Everytime, someone else had also smoked from the same baggie and been fine..but me, Idk whats happening. Everytime it happened ive smoked sitting down (maybe bad) I feel high after the hit or whatever, nothing crazy, until I stand up.. It's like my sight goes into tunnel vision I suddenly feel extremely dizzy. Then comes the shakes and weakness. I get weak to the point I can no longer stand and need to sit or lay back down. At this point, I always opt for laying..because even sitting is hard because the weakness is so bad. My mouth goes SERIOUSLY dry, like beyond cotton mouth, and begin to drip sweat. I dont sweat easily. My heart rate accelrates, so fast I can feel it through my chest, which obviously makes me very nervous..causes more heart issues. Also, i get so sensitive to light than I either NEED to shut my eyes or need to be in the dark (prefer both..its that bad). I cant really talk during these episodes, my speech is slurred and talking feels VERY hard. theres not other way to explain it. My feet and hands go slightly numb and feel harder to control. The last time, my legs felt like they were vibrating. Overall, my thoughts go crazy. I feel like death is in my near future, even on my third time of it happening, in the moment, my body just kept telling me I might die. Horrible experience. Went on for three hours until I came to.
    Through research, I see people call this a "green-out" litterally never heard of it in my 5 yrs smoking..not once. It wasnt until this year, my 5th year that I got one. And ever since the first one came, theyve been happening about every 5-6 months. At this point, im about to give up weed entirely because it scares me, but it makes me sad because it also has so many good effects and my state is legalized :))) does anyone know why this would happen.. what i can do to stop it... anything!? Nothing about my smoking habits have changed. If anything my tolerance is at an all time high.. help!!!

2. To me it sounds like you just got lightheaded and the high amplifies that. Body control feels delayed? Anyways if I was you I would try a break from smoking for about a week or two, hope that will help, best of luck!

3. Try smoking less. Try taking 3 hits at the most. Isn't it possible you're just smoking too much?

4. Sounds like a head rush to me. I know a few times I've taken a hit off my bowl and immediately stood up, for whatever dumb reason, and just blacked out for a few seconds. I don't remember any other effects after that though.