Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking for about a year

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexs48088, May 4, 2010.

1. Lately I've been smoking regs everyday at my buddies house...a blunt here and there. Even regs is a bit expensive for me. But my question is...should I invest in buying kush...I have only smoked kush about 2 times in my life so I cant really remember the high exactly..is it really that much better then reggos...my dealer sells kush for 20 bucks a gram, and i usually get 1.5 grams for 10 of regs. Im in Warren, Michigan. Should I just stick to regs?

2. everyones different, treat yourself and try it this time, and decide yourself, good weed, you usually need less of it to get high, i personally prefer the good stuff, but then again i like 2 try new strains as soon as i hear of'em, lol :smoking:

3. Get some and don't smoke it all at once. You don't need a gram if it's actual well grown Kush. Take a few hits from a pipe and don't waste it on a blunt, then see how it affects you.

4. $20 a gram for danks is overpriced IMO.

5. $5/per gram is overpriced seeing as how it costs less than $10/ounce to grow :)