Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking for a year now..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tenninethousand, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Well, last year when I first tried smoking it was amazing. I had energy, in a good mood and just felt good for hours...it was like this for a while and obviously it got less exciting from everyday use. Then i quit for like a month and now everytime I smoke I just feel exhausted and can barely stay awake..and if I smoke alone all I do pretty much if sit around and feel depressed and just think about negative shit..which is like the complete opposite of what I used to be. I used to love smoking, but now it's just not even worth doing :(

2. well first off are u smoking indicas or sativas. Smoking alone isnt always fun. i know i love going out and smoking with my friends. maybe you should think of taking a long break and then coming back to it later on. Breaks are always good and never hurt.

3. damn, dont tell me that shit! I havent smoked in 3 months and I got a pickup later this week!

4. hey dude if you're having problems or want to talk (sounds corny of me, i know) but look for the grasscity helpline... just a bunch of blades who listed their sns to be available to talk about problems...

5. it's always the mindset.

meditate, chill, have positive music, self-reflect, re-evaluate your situation and don't let weed be anything more than what it is - a plant.

stop thinking about negative shit and trust me, the highs will be much better.

6. Your life has probably changed since a year ago. Maybe try to figure out what those changes are and try to fix them. Hope that helps.

7. before you smoke alone, try to have something or even a few things to do. I know when im sitting here blazing by my lonesome sometimes time and space can seem empty and there is nothing to do but sit and vegitate. But there is another way, you can get yourself out of the depressed state you just have to believe that your not depressed. What made you feel good that first time? Maybe you need a change of scenery. Smoking in the same place you seem to get in a routine and the same things over which can be repetitive and cause a depressing state of mind. Try not to think about; thats pretty much it in a nutshell. I used to smoke alone and get depressed and self reflective but in a bad way, cannabis is deffinetly a positive thing and its positive message should be carried throughout your high, not bring you down.

stay peaceful,
    wonderboy

8. I feel ya man. Everyday for the past year. The high isn't like it used to be. Not as good. I ned a t-break but shit that all i got to do. Definately feel yah man.
    :smoking:

9. Get up and do some shit when your high. Why do people think will forever take your hand and walk through the field on happyland everytime you toke up lol. Get outside and see how fucking amazing it is when you're blazed. Or something...hate depressed/lazy stoners :wave:

10. Thanks for the replies.

I think the main problem about me smoking now is that I get really tired, if I had the energy that I used to I doubt I'd get the depressing thoughts and shit I do. I've went through a lot of depression/friends deaths these past couple months which is probably a good cause. I think i'm going to take a 3 month long break or something, get some killer weed and enjoy it then. As for now I need to chance my state of mind. Thanks

:smoking:

11. yes, i know what you're feeling. complete laziness, don't want to do anything, can barely move, otherwise known as the "itis". take a break, let your body recover and regain its energy and start toking again my friend.