Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking for 3 years can I pass a drug test in 30 or 60 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jremy21, Sep 26, 2018.

1. I’m a 19 year old
    135ib
    5”9
    Good muscle almost no body fat super lean
    I work construction 4 days a week
    And smoke a blunt a day at least

2. You could be looking at anywhere from around 3 weeks to 3 months. Most people are clean in 30 days but there are individuals who test dirty for months afterwards.

3. Shit I’ll hope for the best or use clean piss if I gotta I’ll test myself at home first

4. If you work construction, you likely sweat a lot, and take in plenty of water? You’re a young dude, I’d be curious how your drug test shows after 3 weeks or a month. Let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I will be testing myself on October 15 which will be three weeks of smoke free I’ll let you know the results

6. Good luck. My guess is 5 weeks. However sweating and water intake have nothing to do with how fast you metabolize thc-a.

7. I smoked everyday for 15 years then had to take a piss test for a job. I’m 6’6” tall and weigh 385. I quit 32 days before the test and passed with no problem.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. That makes me have some hope thanks for the feedback

9. Here is one my friend took he smoked that day there is no line of a second line at all

Attached Files: