The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking for 3 years can I pass a drug test in 30 or 60 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jremy21, Sep 26, 2018.

1. I’m a 19 year old
    135ib
    5”9
    Good muscle almost no body fat super lean
    I work construction 4 days a week
    And smoke a blunt a day at least

2. You could be looking at anywhere from around 3 weeks to 3 months. Most people are clean in 30 days but there are individuals who test dirty for months afterwards.

3. Shit I’ll hope for the best or use clean piss if I gotta I’ll test myself at home first

4. If you work construction, you likely sweat a lot, and take in plenty of water? You’re a young dude, I’d be curious how your drug test shows after 3 weeks or a month. Let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I will be testing myself on October 15 which will be three weeks of smoke free I’ll let you know the results

6. Good luck. My guess is 5 weeks. However sweating and water intake have nothing to do with how fast you metabolize thc-a.

7. I smoked everyday for 15 years then had to take a piss test for a job. I’m 6’6” tall and weigh 385. I quit 32 days before the test and passed with no problem.

8. That makes me have some hope thanks for the feedback

9. Here is one my friend took he smoked that day there is no line of a second line at all

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You