Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking a gram every 4 or so days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlatonicStrtgst, Nov 17, 2011.

1. For about a year and a half.
    What do you guys think my lungs look like? Ok? Borderline bad? In trouble?

2. They are fine... And will remain so, unless you are smoking out of ratchet pieces and tinfoil, then your lungs might be fucked... Although mine are fine

3. mine are fine and i was smoking much more then that

4. Yea sorry bro you're fucked :(
    Yours are the ones on the left.
    [​IMG]

5. lol i just have a glass pipe

6. Cannabis smoke is not very harmful to your lungs. It does contain tar, being that it is combusted material, but not enough to do much damage.

There are many people on this site alone that have been smoking over a gram a day (some, like OSG smoke ~3.5 grams a day) for 10+ years and are fine. Don't worry about it.

If you are still concerned, go buy a vaporizer. Absolutely no adverse health affects from using one and you use about a third of the bud you would use in a bowl to reach the same level of intoxication. Plus the taste can't be beat. But what can I say, I'm a vapehead...

7. you dont smoke much. dont worry about it. your lungs are as pink as cotton candy.

8. the max weed smoke could do to your lungs is reduce your lung capacity by about 5% and that's if you smoke a lot of joints and bluntsm.

9. if you smoke out of a pipe, probably a little black but surely cancer-free. if you use a bong, probably healthier than ever and definately cancer-free. theyre probably doing better than ever man, my asthma went away a few months after i started toking.

10. SAME DUDE!! i had 50% lung capacity of a regular person, and now thats at 70%.. which is much much better.