Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been high at a funeral?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Depends on the friend. If a good friend of mine showed up high to my mom's funeral, I'd beat his ass. I wouldn't care if it was a friend "friend".

2. Death At A Funeral?

[​IMG]

3. Go to a random persons funeral, whom you don't know ripped. That sounds fun.

4. Smoke during the funeral. Past a blunt around

5. Only if it is in the shape of a Gonzo fist.:cool:

6. sounds a lil disrespectful...

7. I think I've done it before, I don't remember. I tend to block out unpleasant events...

I hate funerals. There are very few that I'm willing to attend. I think it's one of the creepiest customs we have. I want nothing to do with them--sitting around gawking at a corpse. It's sick and morbid. It's just a shell of the person it used to be anyway. A rotting shell. Surely there is a better way to memorialize their life.

People are on all sorts of drugs at funerals: xanax, valium, klonopin, whiskey, scotch, etc... Why not cannabis???

Whatever it takes to get you through the day is ok by me, just be respectful about it.

8. can you not wait until afterwards? some moments in life are best spent not high, and some are.

9. Fuckin' bingo.:cool:

10. Its not about you, its about your friend and his mom.

11. Remember, funerals are for the living! The dead are already gone. Do whatever you want as long as you don't make an ass out of yourself.

12. Me and a couple friends once went a memorial service after smoking, but it wasn't a spontaneous idea or anything. The guy that died was a friend of ours that we'd smoked with on occasion, and we thought that it was what he'd have wanted, so we toked up in his memory beforehand.

It was one of the most profound and beautifully sad things I've ever attended.

13. I would get paranoid as hell

14. is that a bassett hound on your picture?